The Impact of Alternative Providers in Insurance
The Impact of Alternative Providers in Insurance provides an in-depth analysis of the potential disruption caused to the UK insurance market should an alternative provider such as Google or Apple seek to enter. Among the points discussed include whether consumers are open to purchasing insurance from an alternative provider, the potential collaboration opportunities for current providers, as well as some examples of collaboration already occurring across different markets.
The insurance industry has seemingly awoken from a slumber in the last few years, and is now comparatively surging with innovative energy and insurtech propositions. But the most advanced technologies are rarely utilized, and with the industry still learning to build closer engagement with customers the market remains vulnerable to the entrance of alternative (or non-traditional) providers. The most disruptive alternative providers are likely to be technology specialists, as leveraging the latest technology will enable them to operate more efficiently and greatly improve the customer experience.
- Among a number of alternative brands, survey respondents were most open to purchasing an insurance product from Amazon.
- Collaboration with leading technology companies will provide opportunities to develop a competitive edge in a number of areas.
- With almost a fifth of consumers open to purchasing home insurance from Google there is an opportunity for the tech giant to leverage its smart home devices in this space.
Reasons to buy
- Discover which alternative providers pose the greatest threat to the insurance market and potential areas in which to collaborate.
- Identify which insurance products consumers are most likely to purchase from alternative providers.
Friend or foe?
Alternative provider profiles
Theranyx Sarl is a bio technology company that develops novel therapeutic drugs and solutions to treat cancer. The companys main line business involved in generation of functional antibodies to targetView Report
Storm Therapeutics Ltd (Storm Therapeutics) a spin-out of University of Cambridge is focused on developing small molecule inhibitors of RNA-modifying enzymes for the treatment of cancer. The company is engagedView Report
Rubius Therapeutics Inc (Rubius Therapeutics) is a developer of medicines for the treatment of cancer, enzyme replacement therapy and tolerance induction. The company offers Rubius Erythrocyte Design (RED), a flagshipView Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)
If a particular report is not as per your requirement you can choose "Customized Report". To visit click on -Custom Research Reports