Venture Minerals Ltd. (Venture Minerals) is a mineral exploration company. The company discovers, develops and explores mineral deposits. Its projects include Mount Lindsay project, Livingstone DSO project, Riley DSO project, Maitland Channel project, and Paulsens South project. Venture Minerals’ Mount Lindsay project produces tin and tungsten which is located in the north-west Tasmania; Paulsens South project produces 80,000 oz gold per annum which is located in the Ashburton Mineral Field of Western Australia; and Riley DSO project explores hematite rich pisolitic and cemented laterite. The company produces tin, gold, copper, magnetite and tungsten. Venture Minerals is headquartered in Subiaco, Western Australia, Australia.
Venture Minerals Ltd. Key Recent Developments
May 16, 2013: Venture Minerals Receives Approval Conditions For Riley DSO Project In Northwest Tasmania, Australia
Apr 16, 2013: Venture Minerals Secures AUD15m Debt Financing From BNP Paribas For Riley DSO Project In Tasmania, Australia
Mar 26, 2013: Venture Minerals Engages Mining Contractor For Riley DSO Project In Tasmania, Australia
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Venture Minerals Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Venture Minerals Ltd. including: and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Venture Minerals Ltd. - Key Information
Venture Minerals Ltd. - Overview
Venture Minerals Ltd. - Key Employees
Venture Minerals Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
Venture Minerals Ltd. - Key Operational Heads
Venture Minerals Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Venture Minerals Ltd. - History
Venture Minerals Ltd. - Company Statement
Venture Minerals Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Venture Minerals Ltd. - Business Description
Venture Minerals Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
Venture Minerals Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Venture Minerals Ltd. - Strengths
Venture Minerals Ltd. - Weaknesses
Venture Minerals Ltd. - Opportunities
Venture Minerals Ltd. - Threats
Venture Minerals Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Venture Minerals Ltd. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Venture Minerals Ltd., Key Information
Venture Minerals Ltd., Key Ratios
Venture Minerals Ltd., Share Data
Venture Minerals Ltd., Major Products and Services
Venture Minerals Ltd., History
Venture Minerals Ltd., Key Employees
Venture Minerals Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Venture Minerals Ltd., Key Operational Heads
Venture Minerals Ltd., Other Locations
Venture Minerals Ltd., Subsidiaries
Venture Minerals Ltd., Key Competitors
Venture Minerals Ltd., SWOT Analysis
Venture Minerals Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
Venture Minerals Ltd., Annual Ratios
Venture Minerals Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Venture Minerals Ltd., Performance Chart
Venture Minerals Ltd., Ratio Charts
OSK Ventures International Berhad (OSKVI) is a venture capital firm that designs, develops and implements turnkey supervisory control and data acquisition systems. The companys services include investment services and equityView Report
Smart Money Investing in the Financial Services Industry: Tracking M&A, venture capital, and private equity investments globally - Q3 2017 GlobalDatas Smart Money Investing in the Financial Services Industry - Q3View Report
El Nino Ventures Inc (El Nino Ventures) is a mining and mineral exploration company. The company carries out the business of acquisition, exploration, and development of zinc, gold, lead, silver,View Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)
If a particular report is not as per your requirement you can choose "Customized Report". To visit click on -Custom Research Reports