US Oil Sands Inc. (US Oil Sands), formerly Earth Energy Resources Inc., is an oil and gas company. It focuses on the environmentally sustainable production of heavy oil (bitumen) from surface mineable oil sands. The company has 100% interest in 32,005 acres of leased land in the Uinta Basin in Utah. Currently, US Oil Sands has two projects, namely, PR Spring Project; and Cedar Camp and NW Project. The PR Spring Project consists of a development block of 5,930 conterminous acres, which has an estimated 184 million barrels of discovered petroleum initially-in-place. It is the site of the companys 2000 bbl/d commercial demonstration project, which is expected to begin oil production in 2015. The company has exploration rights for 26,075 acres of land in the Cedar Camp and NW Project areas. The company has developed a proprietary process that uses a bio-solvent to extract bitumen from the oil sand without the need for tailings ponds. The company’s efficient, environmentally friendly and low cost extraction process represents a pioneering innovation for the oil sands mining industry in terms of capital intensity (as low as $15,000 - $20,000/bbl/d), its ability to develop economically stranded oil sands deposits, and its environmental stewardship. US Oil Sands operates a pilot extraction plant in Grande Prairie, Alberta and is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
US Oil Sands Inc. Key Recent Developments
Nov 18, 2014: US Oil Sands Provides Operational Update, Announces Third Quarter 2014 Results
Oct 08, 2014: US Oil Sands Provides Update on Progress of PR Spring Project
Aug 14, 2014: US Oil Sands Provides Operational Update, Announces Second Quarter 2014 Results and Executive Management Addition
Jul 10, 2014: Alberta Ministers Of Energy And Transportation & Infrastructure Tour US Oil Sands’ Grande Prairie Pilot Facility
Jun 25, 2014: US Oil Sands: Utah Supreme Court Dismisses Challenge Against Us Oil Sands’ PR Spring Project, Affirms Validity Of The Company’s Permit
This comprehensive SWOT profile of US Oil Sands Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of US Oil Sands Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
US Oil Sands Inc. - Key Information
US Oil Sands Inc. - Overview
US Oil Sands Inc. - Key Employees
US Oil Sands Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
US Oil Sands Inc. - Key Operational Heads
US Oil Sands Inc. - Major Products and Services
US Oil Sands Inc. - History
US Oil Sands Inc. - Company Statement
US Oil Sands Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
US Oil Sands Inc. - Business Description
US Oil Sands Inc. - Corporate Strategy
US Oil Sands Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
US Oil Sands Inc. - Strengths
US Oil Sands Inc. - Weaknesses
US Oil Sands Inc. - Opportunities
US Oil Sands Inc. - Threats
US Oil Sands Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
US Oil Sands Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
US Oil Sands Inc., Key Information
US Oil Sands Inc., Key Ratios
US Oil Sands Inc., Share Data
US Oil Sands Inc., Major Products and Services
US Oil Sands Inc., History
US Oil Sands Inc., Key Employees
US Oil Sands Inc., Key Employee Biographies
US Oil Sands Inc., Key Operational Heads
US Oil Sands Inc., Other Locations
US Oil Sands Inc., Subsidiaries
US Oil Sands Inc., Key Competitors
US Oil Sands Inc., SWOT Analysis
US Oil Sands Inc., Ratios based on current share price
US Oil Sands Inc., Annual Ratios
US Oil Sands Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
US Oil Sands Inc., Performance Chart
US Oil Sands Inc., Ratio Charts
Synopsis ROH Royal Opera House Renovation London - Project Profile contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownershipView Report
Synopsis Strauss & Partner Quartier Belvedere Central Mixed-Use Development Vienna - Project Profile contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile alsoView Report
Synopsis APAH Gilliam Place Housing Development Virginia - Project Profile contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownershipView Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)
If a particular report is not as per your requirement you can choose "Customized Report". To visit click on -Custom Research Reports