U.S. Energy Corp. (US Energy) is an independent exploration and production company. It focuses on the exploration, development and production of oil and natural gas in the US. The company operates through two business segments, namely, oil and gas; and maintenance of mineral properties (including geothermal and molybdenum). US Energy’s drilling portfolio includes Williston Basin of North Dakota and Montana; on shore Gulf Coast; and Conventional and the Eagle Ford shale play in Texas. Its conducts exploration and development of minerals (molybdenum) through its ownership of the Mt. Emmons Project located in west central Colorado. The company’s operating partners also produce, transport, market and account for all oil and gas production. US Energy is headquartered in Riverton, Wyoming, the US.
U.S. Energy Corp. Key Recent Developments
Aug 12, 2013: U.S. Energy to Present at The Enercom Oil & Gas Conference 18
Jul 25, 2013: U.S. Energy Announces Extension of Its Senior Credit Facility
Jul 17, 2013: U.S. Energy Provides Operational Update
Jan 07, 2013: U.S. Energy Provides Operations Update
Jan 07, 2013: U.S. Energy Provides Operations Update
This comprehensive SWOT profile of U.S. Energy Corp. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of U.S. Energy Corp. including: and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
U.S. Energy Corp. - Key Information
U.S. Energy Corp. - Overview
U.S. Energy Corp. - Key Employees
U.S. Energy Corp. - Key Employee Biographies
U.S. Energy Corp. - Key Operational Heads
U.S. Energy Corp. - Major Products and Services
U.S. Energy Corp. - History
U.S. Energy Corp. - Company Statement
U.S. Energy Corp. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
U.S. Energy Corp. - Business Description
U.S. Energy Corp. - Corporate Strategy
U.S. Energy Corp. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
U.S. Energy Corp. - Strengths
U.S. Energy Corp. - Weaknesses
U.S. Energy Corp. - Opportunities
U.S. Energy Corp. - Threats
U.S. Energy Corp. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
U.S. Energy Corp. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
U.S. Energy Corp., Key Information
U.S. Energy Corp., Key Ratios
U.S. Energy Corp., Share Data
U.S. Energy Corp., Major Products and Services
U.S. Energy Corp., History
U.S. Energy Corp., Key Employees
U.S. Energy Corp., Key Employee Biographies
U.S. Energy Corp., Key Operational Heads
U.S. Energy Corp., Other Locations
U.S. Energy Corp., Subsidiaries
U.S. Energy Corp., Key Competitors
U.S. Energy Corp., SWOT Analysis
U.S. Energy Corp., Ratios based on current share price
U.S. Energy Corp., Annual Ratios
U.S. Energy Corp., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
U.S. Energy Corp., Performance Chart
U.S. Energy Corp., Ratio Charts
U.S. NeuroSurgical Inc (USN) is a medical service company that offers biotechnology and neurosurgery services. The company assists and facilitates medical device manufacturers in gaining access and entry into theView Report
U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc. (US Auto Parts), a subsidiary of CARQUEST Corporation is an automotive spare part e-retailer that offers vehicle body parts, engine parts, performance parts and accessories.View Report
U.S. Concrete Inc (U.S. Concrete) is a concrete company that produces and markets ready-mixed concrete, aggregates and offers value added services. The companys ready-mixed concrete products consists of proportioned mixesView Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)
If a particular report is not as per your requirement you can choose "Customized Report". To visit click on -Custom Research Reports