UQM Technologies, Inc. (UQM) is a power system manufacturer. The company develops and manufactures power dense electric motors, generators and power electronic controllers. Its products include full electric, hybrid and generators. UQM full electric product applications include automotive, lightweight commercial, marine, military and industrial vehicles. The company markets product under brand name, PowerPhase. It develops product for the alternative energy technology sectors such as propulsion systems for electric, hybrid electric, plug-in hybrid electric, fuel cell electric vehicles, under-the-hood power accessories and vehicle axillaries. UQM is headquartered in Longmont, Colorado, the US.
UQM Technologies, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Nov 05, 2013: UQM Technologies Reports Fiscal Second Quarter Operating Results
Oct 30, 2013: UQM Technologies to Hold Conference Call Tuesday, November 5, 2013 at 4:30 P.M. Eastern Time
Sep 04, 2013: UQM Technologies President and CEO Eric Ridenour to Present at Rodman & Renshaw Annual Global Investment Conference
Aug 01, 2013: UQM Technologies Reports First Quarter 2014 Operating Results
Jul 17, 2013: UQM Technologies Signs Three-Year Supply Agreement to Provide Boulder Electric Vehicle with Electric Propulsion Systems
This comprehensive SWOT profile of UQM Technologies, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of UQM Technologies, Inc. including: and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
UQM Technologies, Inc. - Key Information
UQM Technologies, Inc. - Overview
UQM Technologies, Inc. - Key Employees
UQM Technologies, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
UQM Technologies, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
UQM Technologies, Inc. - Major Products and Services
UQM Technologies, Inc. - History
UQM Technologies, Inc. - Company Statement
UQM Technologies, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
UQM Technologies, Inc. - Business Description
UQM Technologies, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
UQM Technologies, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
UQM Technologies, Inc. - Strengths
UQM Technologies, Inc. - Weaknesses
UQM Technologies, Inc. - Opportunities
UQM Technologies, Inc. - Threats
UQM Technologies, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
UQM Technologies, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
UQM Technologies, Inc., Key Information
UQM Technologies, Inc., Key Ratios
UQM Technologies, Inc., Share Data
UQM Technologies, Inc., Major Products and Services
UQM Technologies, Inc., History
UQM Technologies, Inc., Key Employees
UQM Technologies, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
UQM Technologies, Inc., Key Operational Heads
UQM Technologies, Inc., Other Locations
UQM Technologies, Inc., Subsidiaries
UQM Technologies, Inc., Key Competitors
UQM Technologies, Inc., SWOT Analysis
UQM Technologies, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
UQM Technologies, Inc., Annual Ratios
UQM Technologies, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
UQM Technologies, Inc., Performance Chart
UQM Technologies, Inc., Ratio Charts
UQM Technologies Inc (UQM) is a power system manufacturer that offers electric propulsion and generation solutions. The companys products include fuel cell compression system, aircraft conditioning systems, full electric products,View Report
Synopsis BP/OOC Duqm Acetic Acid Manufacturing Plant Oman - Project Profile contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details projectView Report
Synopsis OOMCO Port of Duqm Fuel Bunkering Terminal Facility Al Wusta - Project Profile contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profileView Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)
If a particular report is not as per your requirement you can choose "Customized Report". To visit click on -Custom Research Reports