Turcas Petrol A.S. (Turcas) is a fuel distribution company. The company operates in the fields of fuel distribution, oil refining, power generation and trading, and import and wholesale of natural gas. It offers lubricant exchange services, and lubricants and fuel distribution retailing services. Turcas has lubricant and grease oil production plant in Derince that exports oil products to various countries. Its power and gas distribution is carried out by Turcas Energy Holding, RWE & Turcas South Power Generation, Turcas Power Generation and other companies. Turcas is headquartered in Istanbul, Turkey.
Turcas Petrol A.S. Key Recent Developments
Nov 11, 2013: Turcas Petrol: Announced Financial Results For September 30, 2013
Aug 26, 2013: Turcas Petrol: Financial Results For June 30, 2013.
Apr 12, 2013: Turcas Petrol: Financial results For December 31, 2012
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Turcas Petrol A.S. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Turcas Petrol A.S. including: and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Turcas Petrol A.S. - Key Information
Turcas Petrol A.S. - Overview
Turcas Petrol A.S. - Key Employees
Turcas Petrol A.S. - Key Employee Biographies
Turcas Petrol A.S. - Key Operational Heads
Turcas Petrol A.S. - Major Products and Services
Turcas Petrol A.S. - History
Turcas Petrol A.S. - Company Statement
Turcas Petrol A.S. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Turcas Petrol A.S. - Business Description
Turcas Petrol A.S. - Corporate Strategy
Turcas Petrol A.S. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Turcas Petrol A.S. - Strengths
Turcas Petrol A.S. - Weaknesses
Turcas Petrol A.S. - Opportunities
Turcas Petrol A.S. - Threats
Turcas Petrol A.S. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Turcas Petrol A.S. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Turcas Petrol A.S., Key Information
Turcas Petrol A.S., Key Ratios
Turcas Petrol A.S., Share Data
Turcas Petrol A.S., Major Products and Services
Turcas Petrol A.S., History
Turcas Petrol A.S., Key Employees
Turcas Petrol A.S., Key Employee Biographies
Turcas Petrol A.S., Key Operational Heads
Turcas Petrol A.S., Other Locations
Turcas Petrol A.S., Subsidiaries
Turcas Petrol A.S., Key Competitors
Turcas Petrol A.S., SWOT Analysis
Turcas Petrol A.S., Ratios based on current share price
Turcas Petrol A.S., Annual Ratios
Turcas Petrol A.S., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Turcas Petrol A.S., Performance Chart
Turcas Petrol A.S., Ratio Charts
Turcas Petrol AS (Turcas) is an oil and gas company that markets and distributes fuel products and lubricants. The company operates in the fields of oil and energy, power investments,View Report
Turcas Petrol A.S. (TRCAS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market research report at USD 300 and market update available at JSB Market Research.View Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)
If a particular report is not as per your requirement you can choose "Customized Report". To visit click on -Custom Research Reports