Trinidad Drilling Ltd. (Trinidad) is a provider of oil and gas drilling equipment. The company provides land and barge drilling, and coring and presetting services to the oil and natural gas industry in North America. It provides services such as, rig fleet, drilling, well servicing, coring and pre-setting, and manufacturing and technology. Trinidad also designs, manufactures, and refurbishes and upgrades land-based drilling rigs and related equipment. Trinidad operates a fleet of land drilling rigs in Canada, the US and Mexico. The company’s fleet comprises of 61 land drilling rigs operating in Canada; 54 land drilling rigs and five barge rigs operating in the US; and its international rigs include three rigs in Saudi and three drilling rigs operating in Mexico. It has operations in Canada, Mexico, Chile and the US. Trinidad is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Trinidad Drilling Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Dec 17, 2013: Trinidad Drilling declares fourth quarter dividend
Nov 27, 2013: IIROC Trade Resumption - TDG
Nov 27, 2013: IIROC Trade Resumption - Trinidad Drilling
Nov 06, 2013: Trinidad Drilling reports third quarter and year-to-date 2013 results; Strategic milestones achieved with LNG-related new build and international joint venture agreement signed
Oct 07, 2013: Trinidad Drilling to release third quarter 2013 results and to hold conference call and webcast
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Trinidad Drilling Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Trinidad Drilling Ltd. including: and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Trinidad Drilling Ltd. - Key Information
Trinidad Drilling Ltd. - Overview
Trinidad Drilling Ltd. - Key Employees
Trinidad Drilling Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
Trinidad Drilling Ltd. - Key Operational Heads
Trinidad Drilling Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Trinidad Drilling Ltd. - History
Trinidad Drilling Ltd. - Company Statement
Trinidad Drilling Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Trinidad Drilling Ltd. - Business Description
Trinidad Drilling Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
Trinidad Drilling Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Trinidad Drilling Ltd. - Strengths
Trinidad Drilling Ltd. - Weaknesses
Trinidad Drilling Ltd. - Opportunities
Trinidad Drilling Ltd. - Threats
Trinidad Drilling Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Trinidad Drilling Ltd. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Trinidad Drilling Ltd., Key Information
Trinidad Drilling Ltd., Key Ratios
Trinidad Drilling Ltd., Share Data
Trinidad Drilling Ltd., Major Products and Services
Trinidad Drilling Ltd., History
Trinidad Drilling Ltd., Key Employees
Trinidad Drilling Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Trinidad Drilling Ltd., Key Operational Heads
Trinidad Drilling Ltd., Other Locations
Trinidad Drilling Ltd., Subsidiaries
Trinidad Drilling Ltd., Key Competitors
Trinidad Drilling Ltd., SWOT Analysis
Trinidad Drilling Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
Trinidad Drilling Ltd., Annual Ratios
Trinidad Drilling Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Trinidad Drilling Ltd., Performance Chart
Trinidad Drilling Ltd., Ratio Charts
Synopsis CGCL/NGC/NEC Methanol and Dimethyl Ether Production Plant Trinidad and Tobago - Project Profile contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profileView Report
The report Footwear Market in Trinidad and Tobago to 2022 offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for footwear in Trinidad and Tobago.View Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)
If a particular report is not as per your requirement you can choose "Customized Report". To visit click on -Custom Research Reports