TOA OIL Co., Ltd. (TOA) is an oil refinery company. The company undertakes the contract refining of crude oil and processes them into various oil products. Its products include kerosene, diesel oil, coker naphtha scrubber, vacuum diesel oil, polynaphtha unit, LPG hydrofining unit, and others. TOA supplies energy to greater parts of Tokyo and all of Eastern Japan. The companys production of petroleum products are carried out in Mizue and Ogimachi factories. TOA is headquartered in Kawasaki-ku, Kawasaki, Japan.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of TOA OIL Co., Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of TOA OIL Co., Ltd. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Publisher Name : GlobalData
Section 1 - About the Company
TOA OIL Co., Ltd. - Key Information
TOA OIL Co., Ltd. - Overview
TOA OIL Co., Ltd. - Key Employees
TOA OIL Co., Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
TOA OIL Co., Ltd. - Key Operational Heads
TOA OIL Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services
TOA OIL Co., Ltd. - History
TOA OIL Co., Ltd. - Company Statement
TOA OIL Co., Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
TOA OIL Co., Ltd. - Business Description
TOA OIL Co., Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
TOA OIL Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
TOA OIL Co., Ltd. - Strengths
TOA OIL Co., Ltd. - Weaknesses
TOA OIL Co., Ltd. - Opportunities
TOA OIL Co., Ltd. - Threats
TOA OIL Co., Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
TOA OIL Co., Ltd. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
TOA OIL Co., Ltd., Key Information
TOA OIL Co., Ltd., Key Ratios
TOA OIL Co., Ltd., Share Data
TOA OIL Co., Ltd., Major Products and Services
TOA OIL Co., Ltd., History
TOA OIL Co., Ltd., Key Employees
TOA OIL Co., Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
TOA OIL Co., Ltd., Key Operational Heads
TOA OIL Co., Ltd., Other Locations
TOA OIL Co., Ltd., Subsidiaries
TOA OIL Co., Ltd., Key Competitors
TOA OIL Co., Ltd., SWOT Analysis
TOA OIL Co., Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
TOA OIL Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios
TOA OIL Co., Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
TOA OIL Co., Ltd., Performance Chart
TOA OIL Co., Ltd., Ratio Charts
There is no reviews available for this report