Tengasco, Inc. (Tengasco) is an oil and gas exploration and production company. The company acquires, explores, develops and produces oil and natural gas assets. Its operates oil wells in Kansas. It also explores and develops oil and gas wells in Tennessee. The company has Swan Creek lease agreement in Hancock and Claiborne Counties in Tennessee. It also owns and operates an intrastate pipeline to transport natural gas from its Swan Creek Field to customers in Kingsport. Tengasco is headquartered in Greenwood Village, Colorado, the US.
Tengasco, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Nov 14, 2013: Tengasco Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results
Aug 13, 2013: Tengasco Announces Second Quarter 2013 Financial Results
Jun 28, 2013: Tengasco CEO Jeffrey Bailey Resigns
May 14, 2013: Tengasco Reports Q1 2013 Results
Mar 29, 2013: Tengasco Reports Revenue Of US$20.6m In 2012
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Tengasco, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Tengasco, Inc. including: and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Tengasco, Inc. - Key Information
Tengasco, Inc. - Overview
Tengasco, Inc. - Key Employees
Tengasco, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Tengasco, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Tengasco, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Tengasco, Inc. - History
Tengasco, Inc. - Company Statement
Tengasco, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Tengasco, Inc. - Business Description
Tengasco, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Tengasco, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Tengasco, Inc. - Strengths
Tengasco, Inc. - Weaknesses
Tengasco, Inc. - Opportunities
Tengasco, Inc. - Threats
Tengasco, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Tengasco, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Tengasco, Inc., Key Information
Tengasco, Inc., Key Ratios
Tengasco, Inc., Share Data
Tengasco, Inc., Major Products and Services
Tengasco, Inc., History
Tengasco, Inc., Key Employees
Tengasco, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Tengasco, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Tengasco, Inc., Other Locations
Tengasco, Inc., Subsidiaries
Tengasco, Inc., Key Competitors
Tengasco, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Tengasco, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Tengasco, Inc., Annual Ratios
Tengasco, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Tengasco, Inc., Performance Chart
Tengasco, Inc., Ratio Charts
Tengasco, Inc. (TGC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market research report at USD 300 and market update available at JSB Market Research.View Report
Tengasco, Inc. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - 2013 market research report available at JSB Market Research.View Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)
If a particular report is not as per your requirement you can choose "Customized Report". To visit click on -Custom Research Reports