Sunshine Oilsands Ltd. (Sunshine) is an oil and gas service provider. The company develops holdings of oil sands leases in the Athabasca oil sands region. It owns and controls oil sands leases. Sunshine’s properties include West Ells, Thickwood, Legend Lake, Muskwa, Harper, Portage and others. The company also holds interest in bitumen rich and carbonate formations in the regions of Goffer, Pelican Lake, Saleski, South Thickwood, East Long Lake, Crow Lake and Godin. It has its presence in Hong Kong. Sunshine is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Sunshine Oilsands, Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Nov 20, 2013: Sunshine Announces Extension of the Memorandum of Understanding for Strategic Cooperation
Nov 13, 2013: Announcement of Results for the Three and Nine Month Periods Ended September 30, 2013
Nov 12, 2013: Sunshine releases financial results for Third Quarter 2013
Sep 16, 2013: Alberta Energy Regulator Approval of Thickwood Project
Aug 14, 2013: Sunshine Oilsands Announces Results for Second Quarter 2013
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Sunshine Oilsands, Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Sunshine Oilsands, Ltd. including: and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Sunshine Oilsands, Ltd. - Key Information
Sunshine Oilsands, Ltd. - Overview
Sunshine Oilsands, Ltd. - Key Employees
Sunshine Oilsands, Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
Sunshine Oilsands, Ltd. - Key Operational Heads
Sunshine Oilsands, Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Sunshine Oilsands, Ltd. - History
Sunshine Oilsands, Ltd. - Company Statement
Sunshine Oilsands, Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Sunshine Oilsands, Ltd. - Business Description
Sunshine Oilsands, Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
Sunshine Oilsands, Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Sunshine Oilsands, Ltd. - Strengths
Sunshine Oilsands, Ltd. - Weaknesses
Sunshine Oilsands, Ltd. - Opportunities
Sunshine Oilsands, Ltd. - Threats
Sunshine Oilsands, Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Sunshine Oilsands, Ltd. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Sunshine Oilsands, Ltd., Key Information
Sunshine Oilsands, Ltd., Key Ratios
Sunshine Oilsands, Ltd., Share Data
Sunshine Oilsands, Ltd., Major Products and Services
Sunshine Oilsands, Ltd., History
Sunshine Oilsands, Ltd., Key Employees
Sunshine Oilsands, Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Sunshine Oilsands, Ltd., Key Operational Heads
Sunshine Oilsands, Ltd., Other Locations
Sunshine Oilsands, Ltd., Subsidiaries
Sunshine Oilsands, Ltd., Key Competitors
Sunshine Oilsands, Ltd., SWOT Analysis
Sunshine Oilsands, Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
Sunshine Oilsands, Ltd., Annual Ratios
Sunshine Oilsands, Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Sunshine Oilsands, Ltd., Performance Chart
Sunshine Oilsands, Ltd., Ratio Charts
Century Sunshine Group Holdings Ltd (Century Sunshine) is a chemical company that provides agricultural fertilizers. The company develops, produces, and sells magnesium and ecological fertilizers. It offers services include mining,View Report
Natures Sunshine Products Inc (Natures Sunshine) is a manufacturer and multi-level marketer of nutritional and personal care products. The companys products include daily essential pack, probiotics, antioxidants, enzymes, vitamins andView Report
Sunshine BioPharma Inc (Sunshine BioPharma), a subsidiary of Advanomics Corp is a pharmaceutical company that provides research, development and commercialization of drugs for treating cancer disease. The company offers genericView Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)
If a particular report is not as per your requirement you can choose "Customized Report". To visit click on -Custom Research Reports