Sterling Resources Ltd. (Sterling) is an oil and gas company. The company explores, develops and produces crude oil and natural gas assets. Its projects include Cleveland Basin, Pelican, Midia, F-Quad, St Laurent and Paris Basin. Sterling’s Pelican and Midia are situated in offshore Romania. Its St Laurent is located northwest of the giant Lacq field; and Paris Basin is situated in onshore France. The company has operations in the Northern, Southern and Central North Sea of the UK. Sterling is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Sterling Resources Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Dec 30, 2013: Sterling Resources Announces Restart of Production from Breagh
Dec 13, 2013: Petroceltic International Romanian Exploration Drilling Campaign Update
Dec 13, 2013: Sterling Resources Announces Deferral Of Drilling On The Muridava Block In The Romanian Black Sea And Director Resigbnation
Dec 02, 2013: Sterling Resources Announces Success in the UK 27th Offshore Licencing Round
Nov 20, 2013: Sterling Resources Announces Third Quarter Operating and Financial Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Sterling Resources Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Sterling Resources Ltd. including: and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Sterling Resources Ltd. - Key Information
Sterling Resources Ltd. - Overview
Sterling Resources Ltd. - Key Employees
Sterling Resources Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
Sterling Resources Ltd. - Key Operational Heads
Sterling Resources Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Sterling Resources Ltd. - History
Sterling Resources Ltd. - Company Statement
Sterling Resources Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Sterling Resources Ltd. - Business Description
Sterling Resources Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
Sterling Resources Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Sterling Resources Ltd. - Strengths
Sterling Resources Ltd. - Weaknesses
Sterling Resources Ltd. - Opportunities
Sterling Resources Ltd. - Threats
Sterling Resources Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Sterling Resources Ltd. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Sterling Resources Ltd., Key Information
Sterling Resources Ltd., Key Ratios
Sterling Resources Ltd., Share Data
Sterling Resources Ltd., Major Products and Services
Sterling Resources Ltd., History
Sterling Resources Ltd., Key Employees
Sterling Resources Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Sterling Resources Ltd., Key Operational Heads
Sterling Resources Ltd., Other Locations
Sterling Resources Ltd., Subsidiaries
Sterling Resources Ltd., Key Competitors
Sterling Resources Ltd., SWOT Analysis
Sterling Resources Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
Sterling Resources Ltd., Annual Ratios
Sterling Resources Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Sterling Resources Ltd., Performance Chart
Sterling Resources Ltd., Ratio Charts
Sterling Resources Ltd. (Sterling) is an oil and gas company that offers exploration, development and production of crude oil and natural gas properties. The company develops Breagh gas field inView Report
Sterling Resources Ltd Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q4, 2016 Sterling Resources Ltd Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis is theView Report
Sterling Energy plc Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - 2016 Sterling Energy plc Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis is the latestView Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)
If a particular report is not as per your requirement you can choose "Customized Report". To visit click on -Custom Research Reports