Sahara Energy Ltd. (Sahara Energy) is an oil and gas exploration company. The company acquires, explores, exploits and develops oil and natural gas. It has oil and gas exploration assets in Lloydminster, Alberta, Western Saskatchewan, Central Alberta, and Southern Alberta. Sahara Energy develops petroleum and natural gas reserves in Western Canada. The company also evaluates oil and gas exploration properties throughout Canada. Sahara Energy plans on growing through the drill bit utilizing a FARM OUT and land acquisition strategy. The company trades on the TSX-V under the symbol SAH (Canada) and SAHRF (US). Sahara Energy is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Sahara Energy Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Sep 03, 2013: Sahara Energy Ltd. Announces Directors Resignation and Office Move
Aug 09, 2013: Sahara Energy Announces Directors Resignation
Mar 13, 2013: Sahara Energy Allocates About $200m To Enhance Power Sector Of Nigeria
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Sahara Energy Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Sahara Energy Ltd. including: and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Sahara Energy Ltd. - Key Information
Sahara Energy Ltd. - Overview
Sahara Energy Ltd. - Key Employees
Sahara Energy Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
Sahara Energy Ltd. - Key Operational Heads
Sahara Energy Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Sahara Energy Ltd. - History
Sahara Energy Ltd. - Company Statement
Sahara Energy Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Sahara Energy Ltd. - Business Description
Sahara Energy Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
Sahara Energy Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Sahara Energy Ltd. - Strengths
Sahara Energy Ltd. - Weaknesses
Sahara Energy Ltd. - Opportunities
Sahara Energy Ltd. - Threats
Sahara Energy Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Sahara Energy Ltd. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Sahara Energy Ltd., Key Information
Sahara Energy Ltd., Key Ratios
Sahara Energy Ltd., Share Data
Sahara Energy Ltd., Major Products and Services
Sahara Energy Ltd., History
Sahara Energy Ltd., Key Employees
Sahara Energy Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Sahara Energy Ltd., Key Operational Heads
Sahara Energy Ltd., Other Locations
Sahara Energy Ltd., Subsidiaries
Sahara Energy Ltd., Key Competitors
Sahara Energy Ltd., SWOT Analysis
Sahara Energy Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
Sahara Energy Ltd., Annual Ratios
Sahara Energy Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Sahara Energy Ltd., Performance Chart
Sahara Energy Ltd., Ratio Charts
Synopsis NHAI Gagalheri-Saharanpur-Yamunanagar Road Upgrade Uttar Pradesh - Project Profile contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownershipView Report
Mobile Broadband Trends in Sub-Saharan Africa Mobile Broadband Trends in Sub-Saharan Africa , a new Telecom Insider Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the mobile telecom market in Sub-Saharan Africa.View Report
Synopsis Al Thuriah Sahara Tower 6 Development Ash Shariqah - Project Profile contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also detailsView Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)
If a particular report is not as per your requirement you can choose "Customized Report". To visit click on -Custom Research Reports