S-Energy Co., LTD (S-Energy) is a photovoltaic module manufacturer. The company develops, constructs and maintains photovoltaic modules and systems. Its products include standard module such as monocrystalline module, polycrystalline module; BIPV (Building Integrated Photovoltaic) module, which are used as construction materials; and specialized PV module including: desert PV module and lightest PV module. S-Energy offers services such as system installation, remote control web monitoring, PV module manufacturing, installation and maintenance of PV generation systems, and after sales service of solar system. The company operates through its offices in Europe and America. S-Energy is headquartered in Bundang, Seongnam, Korea.
S-Energy Co., LTD Key Recent Developments
Jun 10, 2013: S-Energys Desert PV Module Receives TUV Certificate
Apr 19, 2013: S-Energy Signs MoU For 70 MW PV Project In Japan
Apr 19, 2013: S-Energy Obtains JET Certification For PV Modules
Apr 19, 2013: S-Energy Signs MoU With Seoul Metropolitan Government And KOPIA For PV System Supply Business In Korea
This comprehensive SWOT profile of S-Energy Co., LTD provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of S-Energy Co., LTD including: and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
S-Energy Co., LTD - Key Information
S-Energy Co., LTD - Overview
S-Energy Co., LTD - Key Employees
S-Energy Co., LTD - Key Employee Biographies
S-Energy Co., LTD - Key Operational Heads
S-Energy Co., LTD - Major Products and Services
S-Energy Co., LTD - History
S-Energy Co., LTD - Company Statement
S-Energy Co., LTD - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
S-Energy Co., LTD - Business Description
S-Energy Co., LTD - Corporate Strategy
S-Energy Co., LTD - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
S-Energy Co., LTD - Strengths
S-Energy Co., LTD - Weaknesses
S-Energy Co., LTD - Opportunities
S-Energy Co., LTD - Threats
S-Energy Co., LTD - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
S-Energy Co., LTD - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
S-Energy Co., LTD, Key Information
S-Energy Co., LTD, Key Ratios
S-Energy Co., LTD, Share Data
S-Energy Co., LTD, Major Products and Services
S-Energy Co., LTD, History
S-Energy Co., LTD, Key Employees
S-Energy Co., LTD, Key Employee Biographies
S-Energy Co., LTD, Key Operational Heads
S-Energy Co., LTD, Other Locations
S-Energy Co., LTD, Subsidiaries
S-Energy Co., LTD, Key Competitors
S-Energy Co., LTD, SWOT Analysis
S-Energy Co., LTD, Ratios based on current share price
S-Energy Co., LTD, Annual Ratios
S-Energy Co., LTD, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
S-Energy Co., LTD, Performance Chart
S-Energy Co., LTD, Ratio Charts
S-Energy Co Ltd (S-Energy) is an alternative energy company that constructs, develops, and maintains photovoltaic modules and systems. The companys products include building integrated photovoltaic module BIPV and specialized PVView Report
S-Energy Co., LTD (095910) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market research report at USD 300 and market update available at JSB Market Research.View Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)
If a particular report is not as per your requirement you can choose "Customized Report". To visit click on -Custom Research Reports