Quaterra Resources Inc. (Quaterra) is a mineral exploration company. The company explores and develops gold, silver, uranium and copper assets. Its projects include MacArthur copper, SPSs Yerington copper, Nieves silver, Goldcorp Precious Metals Strategic Alliance, Freeport-McMoRan copper and Moly Joint Ventures, and Herbert gold project. Quaterra’s MacArthur copper project is located in Yerington, Nevada; SPSs Yerington copper project is situated in within the Mexican silver belt in Zacatecas State, Mexico; and Goldcorp Strategic Alliance projects located in Central Mexico. The company operates in the US and Mexico. It has joint ventures with Freeport-McMoRan Mineral Properties Inc. and Goldcorp. Quaterra Resources is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Quaterra Resources Inc. Key Recent Developments
Nov 20, 2013: Quaterra Announces Significant Increase of Copper Resource and Grade at the Yerington Copper Project, Nevada
Nov 06, 2013: Quaterra Provides Corporate Update and Status of NYSE Listing
Aug 06, 2013: Quaterra Announces Management And Director Changes
Apr 05, 2013: Quaterra Resources Reports 2012 Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Quaterra Resources Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Quaterra Resources Inc. including: and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Quaterra Resources Inc. - Key Information
Quaterra Resources Inc. - Overview
Quaterra Resources Inc. - Key Employees
Quaterra Resources Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Quaterra Resources Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Quaterra Resources Inc. - Major Products and Services
Quaterra Resources Inc. - History
Quaterra Resources Inc. - Company Statement
Quaterra Resources Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Quaterra Resources Inc. - Business Description
Quaterra Resources Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Quaterra Resources Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Quaterra Resources Inc. - Strengths
Quaterra Resources Inc. - Weaknesses
Quaterra Resources Inc. - Opportunities
Quaterra Resources Inc. - Threats
Quaterra Resources Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Quaterra Resources Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Quaterra Resources Inc., Key Information
Quaterra Resources Inc., Key Ratios
Quaterra Resources Inc., Share Data
Quaterra Resources Inc., Major Products and Services
Quaterra Resources Inc., History
Quaterra Resources Inc., Key Employees
Quaterra Resources Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Quaterra Resources Inc., Key Operational Heads
Quaterra Resources Inc., Other Locations
Quaterra Resources Inc., Subsidiaries
Quaterra Resources Inc., Key Competitors
Quaterra Resources Inc., SWOT Analysis
Quaterra Resources Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Quaterra Resources Inc., Annual Ratios
Quaterra Resources Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Quaterra Resources Inc., Performance Chart
Quaterra Resources Inc., Ratio Charts
Quaterra Resources Inc (Quaterra Resources) a subsidiary of Singatse Peak Services LLC is a mining and mineral exploration company. The companys activities include acquisition, exploration and development of gold, silver,View Report
Quaterra Resources Inc. (QTA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market research report at USD 300 and market update available at JSB Market Research.View Report
Resources Inc. (Quaterra Resources) is a mineral exploration company. It carries outView Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)
If a particular report is not as per your requirement you can choose "Customized Report". To visit click on -Custom Research Reports