Pulse Seismic Inc. (Pulse) is an information management company. The company owns and manages a seismic data library for oil and gas exploration in the Western Canada Sedimentary Basin. It acquires, markets and licenses 2D and 3D seismic data to the western Canadian energy sector. Pulse offers a full range of project management service such as on-site professional project management; geophysical design and analysis; GIS and mapping services; complete government applications services; procurement of subcontractors to ensure regulatory compliance; and comprehensive QC and monitoring, among others. The company owns the licensable seismic data library that covers important areas in Northeast British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan. Pulse is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Pulse Seismic Inc. Key Recent Developments
Dec 27, 2013: Pulse Seismic Responds to Unusual Pre-Market Trading Activity
Dec 20, 2013: Pulse Seismic Announces Extension of $50.0 Million Revolving Credit Facility
Nov 11, 2013: Pulse Seismic Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results and Declares Quarterly Dividend
Oct 10, 2013: Pulse Seismic Announces Preliminary Unaudited Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results
Aug 02, 2013: Pulse Seismic Reports Second Quarter 2013 Results and Declares Quarterly Dividend
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Pulse Seismic Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Pulse Seismic Inc. including: and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Pulse Seismic Inc. - Key Information
Pulse Seismic Inc. - Overview
Pulse Seismic Inc. - Key Employees
Pulse Seismic Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Pulse Seismic Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Pulse Seismic Inc. - Major Products and Services
Pulse Seismic Inc. - History
Pulse Seismic Inc. - Company Statement
Pulse Seismic Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Pulse Seismic Inc. - Business Description
Pulse Seismic Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Pulse Seismic Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Pulse Seismic Inc. - Strengths
Pulse Seismic Inc. - Weaknesses
Pulse Seismic Inc. - Opportunities
Pulse Seismic Inc. - Threats
Pulse Seismic Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Pulse Seismic Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Pulse Seismic Inc., Key Information
Pulse Seismic Inc., Key Ratios
Pulse Seismic Inc., Share Data
Pulse Seismic Inc., Major Products and Services
Pulse Seismic Inc., History
Pulse Seismic Inc., Key Employees
Pulse Seismic Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Pulse Seismic Inc., Key Operational Heads
Pulse Seismic Inc., Other Locations
Pulse Seismic Inc., Subsidiaries
Pulse Seismic Inc., Key Competitors
Pulse Seismic Inc., SWOT Analysis
Pulse Seismic Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Pulse Seismic Inc., Annual Ratios
Pulse Seismic Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Pulse Seismic Inc., Performance Chart
Pulse Seismic Inc., Ratio Charts
In this report, the EMEA Held Pulse Oximeters market is valued at USD XX million in 2016 and is expected to reach USD XX million by the end of 2022,View Report
In this report, the United States Smart Pulse Oximeters market is valued at USD XX million in 2016 and is expected to reach USD XX million by the end ofView Report
In this report, the global Pulse-tube Cryocooler market is valued at USD XX million in 2016 and is expected to reach USD XX million by the end of 2022, growingView Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)
If a particular report is not as per your requirement you can choose "Customized Report". To visit click on -Custom Research Reports