POET Technologies Inc. (POET Technologies) is a POET platform technology developer. The company designs semiconductor devices such as infrared sensor type for armed forces and business applications. Its planar opto electronic technology helps in monolithic production of integrated circuit gallium arsenide devices. POET Technologies’ technology offers military and aerospace systems with integrated digital, radio frequency and optical technologies in a single device. The company partners with chip, IC design firms and fab operators. It has operational office in the US. POET Technologies is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
POET Technologies Inc. Key Recent Developments
Nov 18, 2013: POET Technologies – Stephane Gagnon Appointed Senior Vice-President of Operations
Jul 23, 2013: OPEL Technologies Inc. Changes Name to POET Technologies Inc.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of POET Technologies Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of POET Technologies Inc. including: and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
POET Technologies Inc. - Key Information
POET Technologies Inc. - Overview
POET Technologies Inc. - Key Employees
POET Technologies Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
POET Technologies Inc. - Key Operational Heads
POET Technologies Inc. - Major Products and Services
POET Technologies Inc. - History
POET Technologies Inc. - Company Statement
POET Technologies Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
POET Technologies Inc. - Business Description
POET Technologies Inc. - Corporate Strategy
POET Technologies Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
POET Technologies Inc. - Strengths
POET Technologies Inc. - Weaknesses
POET Technologies Inc. - Opportunities
POET Technologies Inc. - Threats
POET Technologies Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
POET Technologies Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
POET Technologies Inc., Key Information
POET Technologies Inc., Key Ratios
POET Technologies Inc., Share Data
POET Technologies Inc., Major Products and Services
POET Technologies Inc., History
POET Technologies Inc., Key Employees
POET Technologies Inc., Key Employee Biographies
POET Technologies Inc., Key Operational Heads
POET Technologies Inc., Other Locations
POET Technologies Inc., Subsidiaries
POET Technologies Inc., Key Competitors
POET Technologies Inc., SWOT Analysis
POET Technologies Inc., Ratios based on current share price
POET Technologies Inc., Annual Ratios
POET Technologies Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
POET Technologies Inc., Performance Chart
POET Technologies Inc., Ratio Charts
POET Technologies Inc (POET), a subsidiary of Pinetree Capital Ltd is a technology company that develops integrated circuit platforms. The companys products include narrow linewidth laser, broadband light sources, dataView Report
In this report, the Asia-Pacific Epoetin (Eritropoyetin) market is valued at USD XX million in 2016 and is expected to reach USD XX million by the end of 2022, growingView Report
This report studies Epoetin (Eritropoyetin) in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, fromView Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)
If a particular report is not as per your requirement you can choose "Customized Report". To visit click on -Custom Research Reports