Plug Power Inc. (Plug Power) is an alternative energy technology provider. The company designs and develops fuel cell structures for the immobile and industrial-motive markets. It sells fuel cell systems including: and class-1 sit down counterbalanced truck. The company develops and maintains fuel cell products to replace lead-acid batteries in material handling vehicles and industrial trucks. It provides service and support options to promote fuel cell adoption. The company has operations in Canada and the Netherlands. Plug Power is headquartered in New York, the US.
Plug Power Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jan 05, 2015: Plug Power Identifies SouthernLINC Wireless as Multi-Year ReliOn Fuel Cell Customer
Dec 20, 2013: Plug Power Regains Compliance With NASDAQ Listing Rules
Dec 04, 2013: Plug Power Hosts Conference Call and Webcast to Present Business Updates
Nov 26, 2013: Plug Power to Host Conference Call and Webcast on December 4, 2013 to Present End-of-Year Business Update
Nov 25, 2013: Plug Power to Participate in UK Webinar on Adoption of Hydrogen Fuel Cells in Material Handling Industry
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Plug Power Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Plug Power Inc. including: and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Plug Power Inc. - Key Information
Plug Power Inc. - Overview
Plug Power Inc. - Key Employees
Plug Power Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Plug Power Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Plug Power Inc. - Major Products and Services
Plug Power Inc. - History
Plug Power Inc. - Company Statement
Plug Power Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Plug Power Inc. - Business Description
Plug Power Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Plug Power Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Plug Power Inc. - Strengths
Plug Power Inc. - Weaknesses
Plug Power Inc. - Opportunities
Plug Power Inc. - Threats
Plug Power Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Plug Power Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Plug Power Inc., Key Information
Plug Power Inc., Key Ratios
Plug Power Inc., Share Data
Plug Power Inc., Major Products and Services
Plug Power Inc., History
Plug Power Inc., Key Employees
Plug Power Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Plug Power Inc., Key Operational Heads
Plug Power Inc., Other Locations
Plug Power Inc., Subsidiaries
Plug Power Inc., Key Competitors
Plug Power Inc., SWOT Analysis
Plug Power Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Plug Power Inc., Annual Ratios
Plug Power Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Plug Power Inc., Performance Chart
Plug Power Inc., Ratio Charts
This report studies the global Plugin 3D Rendering Software market, analyzes and researches the Plugin 3D Rendering Software development status and forecast in United States, EU, Japan, China, India andView Report
Report Plug-and-Play Drivers-United States Market Status and Trend Report 2013-2023 offers a comprehensive analysis on Plug-and-Play Drivers industry, standing on the readers perspective, delivering detailed market data and penetrating insights.View Report
Report Plug-and-Play Drivers-India Market Status and Trend Report 2013-2023 offers a comprehensive analysis on Plug-and-Play Drivers industry, standing on the readers perspective, delivering detailed market data and penetrating insights. NoView Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)
If a particular report is not as per your requirement you can choose "Customized Report". To visit click on -Custom Research Reports