Pine Cliff Energy Ltd. (Pine Cliff) is a public traded oil and gas company. The company’s products include crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids. Its services include exploration and development. Pine Cliff’s oil and gas properties include Carrot Creek assets, Southern Alberta Assets, and other assets. The company also has working interest in Monogram unit and Pendor, Black Butte and Eagle Butte areas. Pine Cliff is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Pine Cliff Energy Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Dec 18, 2013: Pine Cliff Energy Announces 2014 Guidance and Provides Operational Update
Nov 12, 2013: Pine Cliff Energy Announces Third Quarter 2013 Results
Aug 13, 2013: Pine Cliff Energy Announces Second Quarter 2013 Results
May 13, 2013: Pine Cliff Energy Reports Revenue Of C$5.5 Million In Q1 2013
Mar 22, 2013: Pine Cliff Energy Reports Revenue Of C$7 Million In 2012
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Pine Cliff Energy Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Pine Cliff Energy Ltd. including: and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Pine Cliff Energy Ltd. - Key Information
Pine Cliff Energy Ltd. - Overview
Pine Cliff Energy Ltd. - Key Employees
Pine Cliff Energy Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
Pine Cliff Energy Ltd. - Key Operational Heads
Pine Cliff Energy Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Pine Cliff Energy Ltd. - History
Pine Cliff Energy Ltd. - Company Statement
Pine Cliff Energy Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Pine Cliff Energy Ltd. - Business Description
Pine Cliff Energy Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
Pine Cliff Energy Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Pine Cliff Energy Ltd. - Strengths
Pine Cliff Energy Ltd. - Weaknesses
Pine Cliff Energy Ltd. - Opportunities
Pine Cliff Energy Ltd. - Threats
Pine Cliff Energy Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Pine Cliff Energy Ltd. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Pine Cliff Energy Ltd., Key Information
Pine Cliff Energy Ltd., Key Ratios
Pine Cliff Energy Ltd., Share Data
Pine Cliff Energy Ltd., Major Products and Services
Pine Cliff Energy Ltd., History
Pine Cliff Energy Ltd., Key Employees
Pine Cliff Energy Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Pine Cliff Energy Ltd., Key Operational Heads
Pine Cliff Energy Ltd., Other Locations
Pine Cliff Energy Ltd., Subsidiaries
Pine Cliff Energy Ltd., Key Competitors
Pine Cliff Energy Ltd., SWOT Analysis
Pine Cliff Energy Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
Pine Cliff Energy Ltd., Annual Ratios
Pine Cliff Energy Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Pine Cliff Energy Ltd., Performance Chart
Pine Cliff Energy Ltd., Ratio Charts
Tomato pastes and purees (Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces) Market in Philippines - Outlook to 2021: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Tomato pastes and purees (Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces) Market inView Report
Country Profile: Confectionery Sector in the Philippines The Filipino Confectionery sector is driven by growing appetite of Filipinos for sweets. A large young population base and growing disposable income of Filipinos,View Report
In this report, the EMEA Pineapple Fruit Concentrate market is valued at USD XX million in 2016 and is expected to reach USD XX million by the end of 2022,View Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)
If a particular report is not as per your requirement you can choose "Customized Report". To visit click on -Custom Research Reports