PDC Energy, Inc. (PDC Energy) is an oil and natural gas company. The company explores, develops, produces and markets oil and natural gas properties. It operates in diversified natural gas and oil properties in Colorado including: Piceance Basin and Northeast Colorado; and Appalachian Basin, which includes Marcellus Shale in West Virginia and Utica Shale in Southeast Ohio. The company operates in Colorado within the liquid-rich Wattenberg Field and the Appalachian Basin including: Colorado, the US.
PDC Energy, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Dec 10, 2013: PDC Energy Announces 2014 Capital Budget of $647 Million and 2014 Production Guidance of 9.5 million BOE to 10 million BOE or Approximately 34% Year-Over-Year Growth
Oct 31, 2013: PDC Energy Announces 2013 Third Quarter Results
Sep 16, 2013: PDC Energy Provides Wattenberg Operations Update
Sep 02, 2013: PDC Energy Kurdistan and Romania Drilling Campaigns Commence
Aug 01, 2013: PDC Energy Announces 2013 Second Quarter Results; Production From Continuing Operations Up 34%; Production Mix 54% Liquids; Wattenberg Production Increased 40%
This comprehensive SWOT profile of PDC Energy, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of PDC Energy, Inc. including: and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
PDC Energy, Inc. - Key Information
PDC Energy, Inc. - Overview
PDC Energy, Inc. - Key Employees
PDC Energy, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
PDC Energy, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
PDC Energy, Inc. - Major Products and Services
PDC Energy, Inc. - History
PDC Energy, Inc. - Company Statement
PDC Energy, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
PDC Energy, Inc. - Business Description
PDC Energy, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
PDC Energy, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
PDC Energy, Inc. - Strengths
PDC Energy, Inc. - Weaknesses
PDC Energy, Inc. - Opportunities
PDC Energy, Inc. - Threats
PDC Energy, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
PDC Energy, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
PDC Energy, Inc., Key Information
PDC Energy, Inc., Key Ratios
PDC Energy, Inc., Share Data
PDC Energy, Inc., Major Products and Services
PDC Energy, Inc., History
PDC Energy, Inc., Key Employees
PDC Energy, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
PDC Energy, Inc., Key Operational Heads
PDC Energy, Inc., Other Locations
PDC Energy, Inc., Subsidiaries
PDC Energy, Inc., Key Competitors
PDC Energy, Inc., SWOT Analysis
PDC Energy, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
PDC Energy, Inc., Annual Ratios
PDC Energy, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
PDC Energy, Inc., Performance Chart
PDC Energy, Inc., Ratio Charts
Synopsis GDPDCL Hechi Wind Farm 99.8 MW Guangxi - Project Profile contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details projectView Report
Synopsis BHA/PoAH/MPDC Whittier Choice Redevelopment Massachusetts - Project Profile contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership andView Report
Synopsis JKSPDCL Ganderbal Hydroelectric Power Plant 93 MW Jammu & Kashmir - Project Profile contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profileView Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)
If a particular report is not as per your requirement you can choose "Customized Report". To visit click on -Custom Research Reports