Park Place Energy Corp. (Park Place) is an oil and gas exploration company. The company explores, develops and produces oil and gas in the North Sea in British Columbia. It develops natural gas opportunities in Bulgaria Dobrich basin area. Park Place’s project includes Vranino Gas project. The company has exploration interests in Tennessee, the US, and several producing and non producing properties in the provinces of British Columbia and Alberta. It has conventional oil and oil sand lands, and offshore oil exploration block in the North Sea. The company is a subsidiary of Petro Bulgaria Inc. Park Place is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Park Place Energy Corp. Key Recent Developments
Nov 07, 2013: Park Place Energy: New Board and Management Team to exploit Vranino Block in Bulgaria
Jul 18, 2013: Park Place Announces End of Litigation Over Grant of Vranino 1-11 Block License
Jun 20, 2013: Park Place Energy Receives Positive Decision On Vranino 1-11 Oil And Gas License Block, Bulgaria
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Park Place Energy Corp. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Park Place Energy Corp. including: and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Park Place Energy Corp. - Key Information
Park Place Energy Corp. - Overview
Park Place Energy Corp. - Key Employees
Park Place Energy Corp. - Key Employee Biographies
Park Place Energy Corp. - Key Operational Heads
Park Place Energy Corp. - Major Products and Services
Park Place Energy Corp. - History
Park Place Energy Corp. - Company Statement
Park Place Energy Corp. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Park Place Energy Corp. - Business Description
Park Place Energy Corp. - Corporate Strategy
Park Place Energy Corp. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Park Place Energy Corp. - Strengths
Park Place Energy Corp. - Weaknesses
Park Place Energy Corp. - Opportunities
Park Place Energy Corp. - Threats
Park Place Energy Corp. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Park Place Energy Corp. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Park Place Energy Corp., Key Information
Park Place Energy Corp., Key Ratios
Park Place Energy Corp., Share Data
Park Place Energy Corp., Major Products and Services
Park Place Energy Corp., History
Park Place Energy Corp., Key Employees
Park Place Energy Corp., Key Employee Biographies
Park Place Energy Corp., Key Operational Heads
Park Place Energy Corp., Other Locations
Park Place Energy Corp., Subsidiaries
Park Place Energy Corp., Key Competitors
Park Place Energy Corp., SWOT Analysis
Park Place Energy Corp., Ratios based on current share price
Park Place Energy Corp., Annual Ratios
Park Place Energy Corp., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Park Place Energy Corp., Performance Chart
Park Place Energy Corp., Ratio Charts
Parker Hannifin Corporation (Parker) is a manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems. The company offers critical motion and control solutions including fluid power systems, electromechanical controls and relatedView Report
In this report, the global Hybrid Smart Parking Platform market is valued at USD XX million in 2016 and is expected to reach USD XX million by the end ofView Report
In this report, the global Arc Spark OES Spectrometer market is valued at USD XX million in 2016 and is expected to reach USD XX million by the end ofView Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)
If a particular report is not as per your requirement you can choose "Customized Report". To visit click on -Custom Research Reports