Ocean Rig UDW, Inc. (Ocean Rig) is a drilling service provider. The company provides oilfield services for offshore oil and gas exploration, development and production drilling. It specializes in drilling services in ultra deep water and harsh environment. Ocean Rig operates a fleet consisting ultra deep water drill ships and semi-submersible rigs. The company has offices in Norway, the UK, the US, Brazil, the Netherlands, Ghana, Korea, Tanzania, and Falkland Islands. It is a subsidiary of DryShips Inc. Ocean Rig is headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Ocean Rig UDW, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jan 08, 2015: Ocean Rig Announces Agreement With ENI And Fleet Employment Update
Dec 23, 2013: Ocean Rig UDW Inc. Takes Delivery Of Its Sixth Newbuilding
Nov 04, 2013: Ocean Rig UDW Reports Financial and Operating Results for the Third Quarter 2013
Oct 30, 2013: Ocean Rig UDW Announces Third Quarter 2013 Results Release Date, Conference Call and Webcast
Sep 05, 2013: Ocean Rig signs drillship deal with Samsung
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Ocean Rig UDW, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Ocean Rig UDW, Inc. including: and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Ocean Rig UDW, Inc. - Key Information
Ocean Rig UDW, Inc. - Overview
Ocean Rig UDW, Inc. - Key Employees
Ocean Rig UDW, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Ocean Rig UDW, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Ocean Rig UDW, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Ocean Rig UDW, Inc. - History
Ocean Rig UDW, Inc. - Company Statement
Ocean Rig UDW, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Ocean Rig UDW, Inc. - Business Description
Ocean Rig UDW, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Ocean Rig UDW, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Ocean Rig UDW, Inc. - Strengths
Ocean Rig UDW, Inc. - Weaknesses
Ocean Rig UDW, Inc. - Opportunities
Ocean Rig UDW, Inc. - Threats
Ocean Rig UDW, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Ocean Rig UDW, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Ocean Rig UDW, Inc., Key Information
Ocean Rig UDW, Inc., Key Ratios
Ocean Rig UDW, Inc., Share Data
Ocean Rig UDW, Inc., Major Products and Services
Ocean Rig UDW, Inc., History
Ocean Rig UDW, Inc., Key Employees
Ocean Rig UDW, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Ocean Rig UDW, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Ocean Rig UDW, Inc., Other Locations
Ocean Rig UDW, Inc., Subsidiaries
Ocean Rig UDW, Inc., Key Competitors
Ocean Rig UDW, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Ocean Rig UDW, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Ocean Rig UDW, Inc., Annual Ratios
Ocean Rig UDW, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Ocean Rig UDW, Inc., Performance Chart
Ocean Rig UDW, Inc., Ratio Charts
Green Ocean Corp Berhad (GOCEAN), formerly Online One Corp Berhad is an investment holding company that operates palm oil business. The companys activities include palm oil kernel crushing; refining ofView Report
Ocean Plastic Co Ltd (Ocean Plastic) is a chemical company that manufactures and markets polyvinyl chloride products. The companys products comprise wood plastic composites, DMF-free ECO PU, PVC leather, PVCView Report
In this report, the Asia-Pacific Ocean Safety First Aid Kits market is valued at USD XX million in 2016 and is expected to reach USD XX million by the endView Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)
If a particular report is not as per your requirement you can choose "Customized Report". To visit click on -Custom Research Reports