NuStar GP Holdings, LLC (NuStar) is a petroleum company. The company operates terminals and petroleum liquids pipelines. Its products include petroleum liquid pipelines and fuel. NuStar operates through 87 terminal and storage facilities with 96 million barrels of storage capacity. The company has 8,634 miles of crude oil and refined product pipelines. Its operation sectors include terminalling and storage of petroleum products, transportation of petroleum products and anhydrous ammonia, and petroleum refining and marketing. The company has operations in the US, Canada, Mexico, the Netherlands, St. Eustatius in the Caribbean, the UK and Turkey. NuStar is based in San Antonio, Texas.
NuStar GP Holdings, LLC Key Recent Developments
Dec 06, 2013: NuStar to Present at the 12th Annual Wells Fargo Pipeline and MLP Symposium
Nov 12, 2013: NuStar GP Holdings Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results
Feb 01, 2013: NuStar GP Holdings Reports 2012 Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of NuStar GP Holdings, LLC provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of NuStar GP Holdings, LLC including: and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
NuStar GP Holdings, LLC - Key Information
NuStar GP Holdings, LLC - Overview
NuStar GP Holdings, LLC - Key Employees
NuStar GP Holdings, LLC - Key Employee Biographies
NuStar GP Holdings, LLC - Key Operational Heads
NuStar GP Holdings, LLC - Major Products and Services
NuStar GP Holdings, LLC - History
NuStar GP Holdings, LLC - Company Statement
NuStar GP Holdings, LLC - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
NuStar GP Holdings, LLC - Business Description
NuStar GP Holdings, LLC - Corporate Strategy
NuStar GP Holdings, LLC - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
NuStar GP Holdings, LLC - Strengths
NuStar GP Holdings, LLC - Weaknesses
NuStar GP Holdings, LLC - Opportunities
NuStar GP Holdings, LLC - Threats
NuStar GP Holdings, LLC - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
NuStar GP Holdings, LLC - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
NuStar GP Holdings, LLC, Key Information
NuStar GP Holdings, LLC, Key Ratios
NuStar GP Holdings, LLC, Share Data
NuStar GP Holdings, LLC, Major Products and Services
NuStar GP Holdings, LLC, History
NuStar GP Holdings, LLC, Key Employees
NuStar GP Holdings, LLC, Key Employee Biographies
NuStar GP Holdings, LLC, Key Operational Heads
NuStar GP Holdings, LLC, Other Locations
NuStar GP Holdings, LLC, Subsidiaries
NuStar GP Holdings, LLC, Key Competitors
NuStar GP Holdings, LLC, SWOT Analysis
NuStar GP Holdings, LLC, Ratios based on current share price
NuStar GP Holdings, LLC, Annual Ratios
NuStar GP Holdings, LLC, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
NuStar GP Holdings, LLC, Performance Chart
NuStar GP Holdings, LLC, Ratio Charts
NuStar Energy L.P. (NuStar Energy) is a midstream oil and gas company. It carries out the transportation, terminalling, storage and marketing of petroleum products, and anhydrous ammonia. The company ownsView Report
NuStar GP Holdings LLC (NuStar) is an oil and gas company that offers transportation and logistics services to petroleum products and anhydrous ammonia. The companys services include terminalling and storageView Report
NuStar GP Holdings, LLC (NSH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market research report at USD 300 and market update available at JSB Market Research.View Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)
If a particular report is not as per your requirement you can choose "Customized Report". To visit click on -Custom Research Reports