New Zealand Energy Corp. (NZEC) is an oil and natural gas company. The company acquires, explores, develops and produces conventional and unconventional oil and natural gas resources in New Zealand. Its assets are located in the Taranaki Basin and East Coast Basin of New Zealand’s North Island. NZEC has drilled 10 exploration wells in the Taranaki Basin and made six oil discoveries. The company operates through its offices in Wellington and New Plymouth in New Zealand. It was formerly known as East Coast Energy Ventures Ltd. NZEC is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
New Zealand Energy Corp. Key Recent Developments
Dec 20, 2013: New Zealand Energy Announces Change to Senior Management Team
Dec 02, 2013: New Zealand Energy Reactivates Oil Production from Six Wells on Newly Acquired TWN Licenses
Nov 29, 2013: New Zealand Energy Awarded East Cape Permit
Nov 27, 2013: New Zealand Energy Announces Third Quarter Results and Operational Update
Nov 07, 2013: New Zealand Energy Extends Alton Permit for Second Five-year Term, Provides Update on Eltham and Castlepoint Permits
This comprehensive SWOT profile of New Zealand Energy Corp. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of New Zealand Energy Corp. including: and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
New Zealand Energy Corp. - Key Information
New Zealand Energy Corp. - Overview
New Zealand Energy Corp. - Key Employees
New Zealand Energy Corp. - Key Employee Biographies
New Zealand Energy Corp. - Key Operational Heads
New Zealand Energy Corp. - Major Products and Services
New Zealand Energy Corp. - History
New Zealand Energy Corp. - Company Statement
New Zealand Energy Corp. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
New Zealand Energy Corp. - Business Description
New Zealand Energy Corp. - Corporate Strategy
New Zealand Energy Corp. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
New Zealand Energy Corp. - Strengths
New Zealand Energy Corp. - Weaknesses
New Zealand Energy Corp. - Opportunities
New Zealand Energy Corp. - Threats
New Zealand Energy Corp. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
New Zealand Energy Corp. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
New Zealand Energy Corp., Key Information
New Zealand Energy Corp., Key Ratios
New Zealand Energy Corp., Share Data
New Zealand Energy Corp., Major Products and Services
New Zealand Energy Corp., History
New Zealand Energy Corp., Key Employees
New Zealand Energy Corp., Key Employee Biographies
New Zealand Energy Corp., Key Operational Heads
New Zealand Energy Corp., Other Locations
New Zealand Energy Corp., Subsidiaries
New Zealand Energy Corp., Key Competitors
New Zealand Energy Corp., SWOT Analysis
New Zealand Energy Corp., Ratios based on current share price
New Zealand Energy Corp., Annual Ratios
New Zealand Energy Corp., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
New Zealand Energy Corp., Performance Chart
New Zealand Energy Corp., Ratio Charts
In this report, the United States Renewable Methanol market is valued at USD XX million in 2016 and is expected to reach USD XX million by the end of 2022,View Report
News Network Corperations PCL (News Network) is an information technology company that develops, installs and distributes software systems and applications. The companys software products include office automation system, enterprise resourceView Report
Spineway SAS (Spineway) is a medical device company that designs, manufactures and commercializes surgical implants and instruments. The company offers a wide range of cervical, thoraco-lumbar, mini invasive products andView Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)
If a particular report is not as per your requirement you can choose "Customized Report". To visit click on -Custom Research Reports