MEG Energy Corp. (MEG) is an oil sands company. The company carries out development and production in the southern Athabasca oil sands region of Alberta. Its operations include christina lake project, surmont project, growth properties, access pipeline, stonefell terminal, steam-assisted gravity drainage, cogeneration, and non-condensable gas co-injection. Its Christina Lake project is located in the southern Athabasca oil sands region, which produces 25,000 barrels per day. The company’s Surmont project has the capacity of approximately 120,000 bpd. Its Growth Properties consist of approximately 2,000 square kilometers and are estimated to hold approximately 2.1 billion barrels of contingent resources. The company’s Stonefell Terminal is a 900,000 barrel storage facility. MEG is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
MEG Energy Corp. Key Recent Developments
Nov 08, 2013: MEG Energy Corp. New Tamarack 173S Substation
Oct 24, 2013: MEG Energy reports record quarterly production and cash flow
Oct 17, 2013: MEG Energy to release third quarter financial results
Aug 06, 2013: MEG Energy appoints Chief Financial Officer
Aug 06, 2013: SNC-Lavalin Awarded Contract For MEG Energys Christina Lake Regional Project
This comprehensive SWOT profile of MEG Energy Corp. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of MEG Energy Corp. including: and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
MEG Energy Corp. - Key Information
MEG Energy Corp. - Overview
MEG Energy Corp. - Key Employees
MEG Energy Corp. - Key Employee Biographies
MEG Energy Corp. - Key Operational Heads
MEG Energy Corp. - Major Products and Services
MEG Energy Corp. - History
MEG Energy Corp. - Company Statement
MEG Energy Corp. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
MEG Energy Corp. - Business Description
MEG Energy Corp. - Corporate Strategy
MEG Energy Corp. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
MEG Energy Corp. - Strengths
MEG Energy Corp. - Weaknesses
MEG Energy Corp. - Opportunities
MEG Energy Corp. - Threats
MEG Energy Corp. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
MEG Energy Corp. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
MEG Energy Corp., Key Information
MEG Energy Corp., Key Ratios
MEG Energy Corp., Share Data
MEG Energy Corp., Major Products and Services
MEG Energy Corp., History
MEG Energy Corp., Key Employees
MEG Energy Corp., Key Employee Biographies
MEG Energy Corp., Key Operational Heads
MEG Energy Corp., Other Locations
MEG Energy Corp., Subsidiaries
MEG Energy Corp., Key Competitors
MEG Energy Corp., SWOT Analysis
MEG Energy Corp., Ratios based on current share price
MEG Energy Corp., Annual Ratios
MEG Energy Corp., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
MEG Energy Corp., Performance Chart
MEG Energy Corp., Ratio Charts
Synopsis PEKK Minami Mega Solar Power Plant 55 MW Gifu - Project Profile contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile alsoView Report
Synopsis Southkey Mid Valley Southkey Megamall Johor - Project Profile contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownershipView Report
Synopsis CTNPL Cheyyur Ultra Mega Power Plant 4000 MW Tamil Nadu - Project Profile contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profileView Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)
If a particular report is not as per your requirement you can choose "Customized Report". To visit click on -Custom Research Reports