KFG Resources Ltd. (KFG) is an oil and gas service provider. The company produces crude oil and natural gas in Mississippi, Louisiana, and Kansas. Its producing oil and gas reserves located in Dale Lease, Concordia Parish, Louisiana, Board of Education wells, Franklin Co, Mississippi, and the Galtrey Wagner 1-1 and 50-10 wells in the Fayette Field, Jefferson County, Mississippi. The company concentrates on the Wilcox formation which is a water-drive reservoir of Eocene Age. The company has two leasing projects in Concordia Parish. It operates through subsidiary, KFG Petroleum Corporation. KFG is headquartered in Natchez, Mississippi, the US.
KFG Resources Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Nov 12, 2013: KFGS #1 Craig Flowing 100 BOPD
Oct 23, 2013: KFG Runs Production Casing At Middle LaGrange Field
Sep 04, 2013: KFG Resources Operations Update
Aug 01, 2013: KFG Resources Operations Update
Jul 11, 2013: KFG Resources Provides Operations Update
This comprehensive SWOT profile of KFG Resources Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of KFG Resources Ltd. including:and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
KFG Resources Ltd. - Key Information
KFG Resources Ltd. - Overview
KFG Resources Ltd. - Key Employees
KFG Resources Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
KFG Resources Ltd. - Key Operational Heads
KFG Resources Ltd. - Major Products and Services
KFG Resources Ltd. - History
KFG Resources Ltd. - Company Statement
KFG Resources Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
KFG Resources Ltd. - Business Description
KFG Resources Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
KFG Resources Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
KFG Resources Ltd. - Strengths
KFG Resources Ltd. - Weaknesses
KFG Resources Ltd. - Opportunities
KFG Resources Ltd. - Threats
KFG Resources Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
KFG Resources Ltd. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
KFG Resources Ltd., Key Information
KFG Resources Ltd., Key Ratios
KFG Resources Ltd., Share Data
KFG Resources Ltd., Major Products and Services
KFG Resources Ltd., History
KFG Resources Ltd., Key Employees
KFG Resources Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
KFG Resources Ltd., Key Operational Heads
KFG Resources Ltd., Other Locations
KFG Resources Ltd., Subsidiaries
KFG Resources Ltd., Key Competitors
KFG Resources Ltd., SWOT Analysis
KFG Resources Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
KFG Resources Ltd., Annual Ratios
KFG Resources Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
KFG Resources Ltd., Performance Chart
KFG Resources Ltd., Ratio Charts
KFG Resources Ltd (KFG) is an oil and gas exploration and production company that supplies natural gas. The company produces crude oil and natural gas through its reserves. Its oilView Report
KFG Resources Ltd. (KFG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market research report at USD 300 and market update available at JSB Market Research.View Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)
If a particular report is not as per your requirement you can choose "Customized Report". To visit click on -Custom Research Reports