Itochu Enex Co. Ltd. (Itochu Enex) is an oil and gas company. The company offers its service through its business divisions such as home-life division, care-life division, power and utility division, and energy trade division. Itochu Enex offer products and services such as LP gas, city gas, gas management systems, LP gas for vehicles, lifestyle support, photovoltaic power generation systems, eco-home solutions, fuel sales, car rental, car sales, and vehicle inspection and servicing. The company also offers credit card services, industrial energy, industrial and medical pressure gas, corporate fleet fuel cards, petroleum products, marine fuel and lubricants, and tank leasing. Itochu Enex is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Itochu Enex Co. Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Oct 30, 2013: Itochu Enex Reports Consolidated Earnings for the Six Months Ended September 30, 2013 (241KB)
Jul 30, 2013: Itochu Enex Reports Consolidated Earnings for the Three Months Ended June 30, 2013 (232KB)
May 23, 2013: Itochu Invests In Next-Generation Biodiesel Fuel Project In Nebraska, US
May 02, 2013: Itochu Enex Reports Revenue Of JPY1.4 Trillion In Fiscal 2013
Jan 29, 2013: Itochu Enex Reports Revenue Of JPY1 Trillion For Nine Months Ended Fiscal 2013
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Itochu Enex Co. Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Itochu Enex Co. Ltd. including:and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Itochu Enex Co. Ltd. - Key Information
Itochu Enex Co. Ltd. - Overview
Itochu Enex Co. Ltd. - Key Employees
Itochu Enex Co. Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
Itochu Enex Co. Ltd. - Key Operational Heads
Itochu Enex Co. Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Itochu Enex Co. Ltd. - History
Itochu Enex Co. Ltd. - Company Statement
Itochu Enex Co. Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Itochu Enex Co. Ltd. - Business Description
Itochu Enex Co. Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
Itochu Enex Co. Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Itochu Enex Co. Ltd. - Strengths
Itochu Enex Co. Ltd. - Weaknesses
Itochu Enex Co. Ltd. - Opportunities
Itochu Enex Co. Ltd. - Threats
Itochu Enex Co. Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Itochu Enex Co. Ltd. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Itochu Enex Co. Ltd., Key Information
Itochu Enex Co. Ltd., Key Ratios
Itochu Enex Co. Ltd., Share Data
Itochu Enex Co. Ltd., Major Products and Services
Itochu Enex Co. Ltd., History
Itochu Enex Co. Ltd., Key Employees
Itochu Enex Co. Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Itochu Enex Co. Ltd., Key Operational Heads
Itochu Enex Co. Ltd., Other Locations
Itochu Enex Co. Ltd., Subsidiaries
Itochu Enex Co. Ltd., Key Competitors
Itochu Enex Co. Ltd., SWOT Analysis
Itochu Enex Co. Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
Itochu Enex Co. Ltd., Annual Ratios
Itochu Enex Co. Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Itochu Enex Co. Ltd., Performance Chart
Itochu Enex Co. Ltd., Ratio Charts
Itochu Enex Co Ltd (Itochu Enex), a subsidiary of Itochu Corp, is a diversified company. The company operates through its business divisions such as home-life division, power and utility division,View Report
Itochu Corporation (8001) - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile market research report at USD 250 and market update available at JSB Market Research.View Report
Itochu Enex Co. Ltd. (8133) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market research report at USD 300 and market update available at JSB Market Research.View Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)
If a particular report is not as per your requirement you can choose "Customized Report". To visit click on -Custom Research Reports