Iino Kaiun Kaisha, Ltd. (Iino Kaiun) is a maritime transportation company. The company operates its business through two business divisions, which include shipping business and real estate business. Its shipping business division offers oil tankers, chemical tankers, large gas tankers, small gas tankers and bulk carriers. Iino Kaiun real estate business division provides office leasing, lino building, lino hall and conference center and lino studios to various customers. The company has offices in Dubai and Dalian. Iino Kaiun is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Iino Kaiun Kaisha, Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Oct 31, 2013: Iino Kaiun Kaisha Financial Results for the Six Months Ended 30 September 2013-Consolidated
Jul 31, 2013: Iino Kaiun Kaisha Financial Results For the Three Months Ended June 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013: Iino Kaiun Kaisha Consolidated Financial Results For the Year Ended March 31, 2013
Apr 30, 2013: Iino Kaiun Reports Revenue Of JPY86 Billion In Fiscal 2013
Jan 31, 2013: Iino Kaiun Reports Revenue Of JPY62.9 Billion For Nine Months Ended December 31, 2012
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Iino Kaiun Kaisha, Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Iino Kaiun Kaisha, Ltd. including:and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Iino Kaiun Kaisha, Ltd. - Key Information
Iino Kaiun Kaisha, Ltd. - Overview
Iino Kaiun Kaisha, Ltd. - Key Employees
Iino Kaiun Kaisha, Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
Iino Kaiun Kaisha, Ltd. - Key Operational Heads
Iino Kaiun Kaisha, Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Iino Kaiun Kaisha, Ltd. - History
Iino Kaiun Kaisha, Ltd. - Company Statement
Iino Kaiun Kaisha, Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Iino Kaiun Kaisha, Ltd. - Business Description
Iino Kaiun Kaisha, Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
Iino Kaiun Kaisha, Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Iino Kaiun Kaisha, Ltd. - Strengths
Iino Kaiun Kaisha, Ltd. - Weaknesses
Iino Kaiun Kaisha, Ltd. - Opportunities
Iino Kaiun Kaisha, Ltd. - Threats
Iino Kaiun Kaisha, Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Iino Kaiun Kaisha, Ltd. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Iino Kaiun Kaisha, Ltd., Key Information
Iino Kaiun Kaisha, Ltd., Key Ratios
Iino Kaiun Kaisha, Ltd., Share Data
Iino Kaiun Kaisha, Ltd., Major Products and Services
Iino Kaiun Kaisha, Ltd., History
Iino Kaiun Kaisha, Ltd., Key Employees
Iino Kaiun Kaisha, Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Iino Kaiun Kaisha, Ltd., Key Operational Heads
Iino Kaiun Kaisha, Ltd., Other Locations
Iino Kaiun Kaisha, Ltd., Subsidiaries
Iino Kaiun Kaisha, Ltd., Key Competitors
Iino Kaiun Kaisha, Ltd., SWOT Analysis
Iino Kaiun Kaisha, Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
Iino Kaiun Kaisha, Ltd., Annual Ratios
Iino Kaiun Kaisha, Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Iino Kaiun Kaisha, Ltd., Performance Chart
Iino Kaiun Kaisha, Ltd., Ratio Charts
Iino Kaiun Kaisha Ltd (Iino Kaiun) is a diversified company. The company operates through its business divisions such as shipping and real estate. Its shipping business offers shipping services throughView Report
Iino Kaiun Kaisha, Ltd. (9119) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market research report at USD 300 and market update available at JSB Market Research.View Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)
If a particular report is not as per your requirement you can choose "Customized Report". To visit click on -Custom Research Reports