FDK Corp (FDK), a subsidiary of Fujitsu Ltd is a battery manufacturer that sells and exports batteries and related products. The companys products include batteries, battery devices, rechargeable batteries, coil devices, carbon-zinc batteries, electronic components and devices. It also provides optical devices, alkaline batteries, lithium batteries, toner, ceramic products, Ni-MH batteries, Li-ion capacitor, electric lights and production systems for batteries, switching power supplies, DC/DC converters, high frequency devices, power storage system, multilayer power inductors and signal processing modules for LCDs. FDK conducts research and development to advance its products. The company has its operations in Germany, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Hong Kong, Singapore and the US. FDK is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
FDK Corp Key Recent Developments
Nov 01,2017: FDK Introduces Ultra-Wide Input 1/16th Brick Isolated Power Module
Mar 13,2017: FDK Introduces 1/8th Brick 450W Isolated Power Module
Feb 27,2017: FDK, Fujitsu develop high energy density cathode material for lithium-ion batteries
Feb 15,2017: Large capacity MEGA TWICELL Ni-MH battery developed by FDK
Jan 26,2017: Consolidated Financial Results for the Third Quarter Ended December 31, 2016: FDK Corporation
This comprehensive SWOT profile of FDK Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of FDK Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary
of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Publisher Name : GlobalData