Euromax Resources Ltd. (Euromax) is a mineral explorer. The company identifies, acquires and develops mineral resources in Southeastern Europe. It offers products, such as gold and copper. The company explores and develops with three core assets in Macedonia, Bulgaria and Serbia. It operates with two main gold and base metal assets, both located in Carpathian Arc of South-Eastern Europe. The company provides services, such as exploration, identification and acquisition. Its operation sectors include gold and base metal assets. EurOmax is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Euromax Resources Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Dec 04, 2013: Euromax Announces OTCQX Delisting; Appointment of VP Finance and Appointment of Broker
Dec 03, 2013: Euromax Announces Increased Mineral Resource Estimate Prior to Pre-Feasibility Completion
Nov 11, 2013: Euromax Announces Drilling and Trenching Results From Babjak & Zlataritza
Sep 12, 2013: Euromax Announces Discovery Drill Hole at Gradina, KMC, Serbia
Mar 21, 2013: Euromax Resources Announces 2012 Drilling Results From Ilovitza Project In Macedonia
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Euromax Resources Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Euromax Resources Ltd. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Euromax Resources Ltd. - Key Information
Euromax Resources Ltd. - Overview
Euromax Resources Ltd. - Key Employees
Euromax Resources Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
Euromax Resources Ltd. - Key Operational Heads
Euromax Resources Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Euromax Resources Ltd. - History
Euromax Resources Ltd. - Company Statement
Euromax Resources Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Euromax Resources Ltd. - Business Description
Euromax Resources Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
Euromax Resources Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Euromax Resources Ltd. - Strengths
Euromax Resources Ltd. - Weaknesses
Euromax Resources Ltd. - Opportunities
Euromax Resources Ltd. - Threats
Euromax Resources Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Euromax Resources Ltd. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Euromax Resources Ltd., Key Information
Euromax Resources Ltd., Key Ratios
Euromax Resources Ltd., Share Data
Euromax Resources Ltd., Major Products and Services
Euromax Resources Ltd., History
Euromax Resources Ltd., Key Employees
Euromax Resources Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Euromax Resources Ltd., Key Operational Heads
Euromax Resources Ltd., Other Locations
Euromax Resources Ltd., Subsidiaries
Euromax Resources Ltd., Key Competitors
Euromax Resources Ltd., SWOT Analysis
Euromax Resources Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
Euromax Resources Ltd., Annual Ratios
Euromax Resources Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Euromax Resources Ltd., Performance Chart
Euromax Resources Ltd., Ratio Charts
Euromax Resources Ltd (Euromax) is a mining and mineral exploration and development company that identifies, acquires and develops mineral resources in Southeastern Europe. The company explores for gold, copper, andView Report
Euromax Resources Ltd. (EOX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market research report at USD 300 and market update available at JSB Market Research.View Report
Resources Limited (EurOmax) is an oil and gas company, based in Canada.View Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)
If a particular report is not as per your requirement you can choose "Customized Report". To visit click on -Custom Research Reports