CIR S.p.A. (CIR) is a diversified company. The companys business includes media, automotive components, healthcare, non-core investments and energy. Its media division offers publishing, radio, television, internet and advertising revenue. CIR’s automotive components include engine and suspension systems. The company’s healthcare division includes nursing homes, rehabilitation centers and hospital facilities. Its non-core investments include private equity, minority interests and new initiatives. The company’s energy division offers electricity and gas. It has operations in Europe, North and South America, among others. CIR is headquartered in Milano, Italy.
CIR S.p.A. Key Recent Developments
Dec 18, 2013: Sorgenia: business plan 2014-2020
Oct 22, 2013: Sogefi (Cir group): growing results in the first nine months
This comprehensive SWOT profile of CIR S.p.A. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of CIR S.p.A. including:and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
CIR S.p.A. - Key Information
CIR S.p.A. - Overview
CIR S.p.A. - Key Employees
CIR S.p.A. - Key Employee Biographies
CIR S.p.A. - Key Operational Heads
CIR S.p.A. - Major Products and Services
CIR S.p.A. - History
CIR S.p.A. - Company Statement
CIR S.p.A. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
CIR S.p.A. - Business Description
CIR S.p.A. - Corporate Strategy
CIR S.p.A. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
CIR S.p.A. - Strengths
CIR S.p.A. - Weaknesses
CIR S.p.A. - Opportunities
CIR S.p.A. - Threats
CIR S.p.A. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
CIR S.p.A. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
CIR S.p.A., Key Information
CIR S.p.A., Key Ratios
CIR S.p.A., Share Data
CIR S.p.A., Major Products and Services
CIR S.p.A., History
CIR S.p.A., Key Employees
CIR S.p.A., Key Employee Biographies
CIR S.p.A., Key Operational Heads
CIR S.p.A., Other Locations
CIR S.p.A., Subsidiaries
CIR S.p.A., Key Competitors
CIR S.p.A., SWOT Analysis
CIR S.p.A., Ratios based on current share price
CIR S.p.A., Annual Ratios
CIR S.p.A., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
CIR S.p.A., Performance Chart
CIR S.p.A., Ratio Charts
CIRCOR International, Inc. (CIRCOR) is an industrial equipment company that designs, manufactures, and markets flow control solutions and engineered products and sub-systems. Its product offerings include integrated flow control solutions,View Report
In this report, the global Hot Water Circulating Pumps market is valued at USD XX million in 2016 and is expected to reach USD XX million by the end ofView Report
In this report, the global SF6 Generator Circuit Breaker market is valued at USD XX million in 2016 and is expected to reach USD XX million by the end ofView Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)
If a particular report is not as per your requirement you can choose "Customized Report". To visit click on -Custom Research Reports