Turkey - The Future of Foodservice to 2021
"Turkey - The Future of Foodservice to 2021", published by GlobalData, provides extensive insight and analysis of the Turkish Foodservice market over the next five years (2016-2021) and acts as a vital point of reference for operators or suppliers.
Overall revenue in the Turkish profit foodservice sector grew at a CAGR of 7.9% between 2014 and 2016. Despite some economic headwinds in the country, the sector is forecast to continue to expand to 2021, at a CAGR of 7.7%.
Due to continued economic and political uncertainty consumers are exhibiting a heightened level of price sensitivity. Lower priced channels stand to benefit, whereas higher priced operators will have to offer more to consumers to justify higher prices.
Although traditional attitudes dominate across channels, there is a growing demand for a greater variety of products from younger, urban consumers. Convenience is also a growing factor influencing decisions by these consumers.
The report includes -
- Overview of Turkeys macro-economic landscape: Detailed analysis of current macro-economic factors and their impact on Turkey’s foodservice market including GDP per capita, consumer price index, population growth and annual household income distribution.
- Growth dynamics: In-depth data and forecasts of key channels (QSR, FSR, Coffee & Tea Shops) within Turkeys foodservice market, including the value of the market, number of transactions, number of outlets and average transaction price.
- Customer segmentation: identify the most important demographic groups, buying habits and motivations that drive out-of-home meal occasions among segments of the Turkish population.
- Key players: Overview of market leaders within the three major channels including business descriptions and number of outlets.
- Case Studies: Learn from examples of recent successes and failures within the Turkish foodservice market.
- Growing regional instability and political uncertainty has resulted in a heightened level of price sensitivity amongst Turkish consumers. Low priced operators stand to benefit and high prices need to be justified with either quality products or experiences. Many operators are seeing lower sales due to a slump in tourism post-2015.
- Traditional attitudes dominate in a number of channels; however, amongst urban consumers there is an increased emphasis on convenience as consumers become increasingly time-poor. Consumers are also demanding an increased variety of products and cuisine types.
- The coffee and tea shop channel fulfils the role often associated with the pub, club and bar channel in most countries as the default channel for group socializing.
Reasons to buy
- Specific forecasts of the Turkish foodservice market over the next five years (2016-2021) will give readers the ability to make informed business decisions through identifying emerging/declining markets.
- Consumer segmentation detailing the desires of known consumers among all major foodservice channels (QSR, FSR, Coffee & Tea shops) will allow readers understand the wants and needs of their target demographics.
- Relevant case studies will allow readers to learn from and apply lessons discovered by emerging and major players within Turkeys foodservice market.
GDP and Consumer Price Index
Population and demographic highlights
Annual household income distribution
Introducing the Consumer Segments
Consumer segment profiles and key identification metrics
Segment engagement overview in four key profit sector channels
Profit Sector Metrics
Key metric highlights
Value share and growth by channel
Outlets and transactions growth by channel
Operator buying volumes and growth by channel
Channel historic and future growth dynamics
Outlet type and type of ownership growth dynamics
Profit Sector by Channel
Quick Service Restaurants (QSR)
Summary and key take-out
Full Service Restaurants (FSR)
Summary and key take-out
Coffee and Tea Shops
Summary and key take-out
Cost Sector Metrics
Cost operator trends - historic and future growth
Data and channel share breakdown
Cereal Bars (Bakery & Cereals) Market in Turkey - Outlook to 2022: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Cereal Bars (Bakery & Cereals) Market in Turkey - Outlook to 2022: MarketView Report
Baking Mixes (Bakery & Cereals) Market in Turkey - Outlook to 2022: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Baking Mixes (Bakery & Cereals) Market in Turkey - Outlook to 2022: MarketView Report
Cakes, Pastries & Sweet Pies (Bakery & Cereals) Market in Turkey - Outlook to 2022: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Cakes, Pastries & Sweet Pies (Bakery & Cereals) Market inView Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)
If a particular report is not as per your requirement you can choose "Customized Report". To visit click on -Custom Research Reports