TrendSights Analysis: Vitality & Balance - Helping consumers achieve a more balanced lifestyle and improve their emotional wellbeingSummary
"TrendSights Analysis: Vitality & Balance", explores what the trend is, why it is important, who is most influenced by it, and how brands and manufacturers can capitalize on it. The research concludes by identifying where the trend is heading next and how long it will last.
The intensification of time scarcity and work pressures are leading to increasing stress levels. Conscious of the negative health implications of imbalanced lifestyles, consumers are increasingly concerned with stress and have become more interested in improving or maintaining emotional wellness. This in turn is fueling demand for products and services that help consumers achieve a more balanced lifestyle.Scope
- 75% of global consumers are concerned about stress, with the same amount feeling the same about tiredness/fatigue.
- 89% of global consumers consider rest and relaxation either very important or important in creating a feeling of wellbeing or wellness.
- 86% of global consumers think reducing stress can be effective in making you look younger.Reasons to buy
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Publisher Name : GlobalData
Table of Contents
What is Vitality & Balance?
Why is Vitality & Balance important?
Who is driving Vitality & Balance
How can Vitality & Balance be capitalized on?
What next in Vitality & Balance?
List Of Tables
List Of Figures