Smoking Tobacco in France, 2018
"Smoking Tobacco in France, 2018", is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the French market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects and forecasts for sales and consumption to 2025.
The French market is dominated by industrially produced cigarettes in 2017. However, cigarettes now account for a substantially reduced share than in 1990 and in 2007. Cigarettes volumes have fallen by over 50% since 1990, most of this decline occurring since 2001 as a result of a series of progressive tax and price increases.
- Factory-made cigarettes still account for 80.9% of tobacco product consumption,
- Smoking tobacco forecasts for 2017 are for a decline with a rise in ad valorem excise duty impacting on prices and resulting in an expected fall of 2.4% to 9,050 tons.
- Per capita consumption is expected to be 135g in 2017.
- The latest trade figures for 2016 show that exports of smoking tobacco are down on recent years.
Reasons to buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning. The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Publisher Name : GlobalData
Tobacco products market, Tons, %, 2007 & 2017
Tobacco products market, Tons, 2007-2017
Market size and structure
Smoking tobacco Consumption (Tons), 2007-2017
Per capita consumption - Smoking Tobacco, %, 2007-2017
Smoking Tobacco: Market Segmentation, 2007-2017
Cigarette Consumption: Manufactured v FCT, 2007-2017
Breakdown by RYO, MYO & Pipe Tobacco, 2010-2013
Production and trade
Production of Smoking Tobacco, tons, 2001-2007
Imports of Smoking Tobacco, tons, 2006-2016
Imports of Smoking Tobacco, Volume & Value, 2012-2016
Imports by country of origin, top countries, volume, 2012-2016
Imports by country of origin, top countries, value, 2012-2016
Exports of Smoking Tobacco, tons, 2012-2016
Exports of Smoking Tobacco, Volume & Value, 2006-2016
Exports by country of destination, top countries, % volume, 2015
Exports of Smoking Tobacco by Country of Destination, volume, tons, 2005-2015
Exports of Smoking Tobacco by Country of Destination, value, 2005-2015
Taxation and retail prices
EU: fine-cut tobacco, tax incidence comparison, 2017
Fine Cut Tobacco, Retail Prices, 2017
Manufacturers and brands
Smoking Tobacco - Manufacturer shares, Volume, %, 2006-2016
FCT - Manufacturer shares, Volume, %, 2006-2016
FCT - Top 10 Brand Family Shares, Volume, %, 2015-2016
FCT: Key FCT Lines, Quarter 3 2015
The smoking population
Percentage of Adult Smokers by gender, 2010-2016
Smoking prevalence among males, by age, 2008 & 2013
Heath warnings and labelling requirements
Prospects and forecasts
Fine cut tobacco consumption, tons, 2017-2027
Per capita consumption, grams per year, 2017-2027
List Of Tables
List Of Figures
There is no reviews available for this report