Innovation Trends and Opportunities in Haircare: Exploring the trends, opportunities and consumer behaviors in the fastest growing haircare segmentsSummary
The haircare sector represents a highly dynamic space for growth as consumer demand is continually evolving towards high performance, yet value for money products and customized solutions are creating opportunities for manufacturers. Key themes include clean label, the emergence of individualism, and the demand for efficiency in the category.
With 78% of consumers saying that their look is important or very important to them, physical appearance contributes to creating a general sense of wellness and personal wellbeing. As such, understanding what trends influences consumers behavior when purchasing haircare products will drive brands to successfully position their offering.Scope
- Position products featuring natural ingredients for Millennials and Generation X.
- Take haircare products with basic functions and provide in-depth customization by adding tailored attributes, such as oils and essences.
- Formulate time-saving products that ensure the same performance of standard products.
- Beside hair solutions to conceal aging signs, older consumers also demand formulation to strengthen the style and look of white hair.Reasons to buy
- Identify the reasons underpinning the consumers orientation towards specific haircare products.
- Gain insight into the key consumer trends that are most likely to be a driver for innovation.
- Put innovative products into context by connecting them to specific consumer trends and preference.
Publisher Name : GlobalData
2. Haircare Innovation Trends
Trend 1: Natural wave
Trend 2: Being unique
Trend 3: Make it simple
Trend 4: Targeting the silver segment
3. The Future
There is no reviews available for this report