Hungary - The Future of Foodservice to 2021
"Hungary - The Future of Foodservice to 2021", published by GlobalData, provides extensive insight and analysis of Hungarys foodservice market over the next five years (2016-2021) and acts as a vital point of reference for operators or suppliers.
Sales value in the Hungarian profit sector foodservice market rose at a CAGR of 2.3% from 2014-2016, forecast to expand marginally to 2.5% to 2021. Although the FSR channel leads the profit sector in terms of sales value, it is also forecast to experience some of the weakest growth rates in revenue, transactions and outlets to 2021.
Government cuts in social security contributions, as well as monthly minimum wage hikes in 2017 and 2018, are expected to boost financial confidence and consumer spending over the next two years, which will drive transactional growth across profit sector foodservice channels.
Although wages are rising, 59% of Hungarians still earn a monthly household income of ≈USD$1,277and under, limiting occasions in higher priced and discretionary foodservice channels. Operators will also increasingly need to contend with low levels of engagement in the foodservice market among older consumers, as over-55’s are expected to represent over a third of the population by 2021.
The report includes -
- Overview of Hungarys macro-economic landscape: Detailed analysis of current macro-economic factors and their impact on the Hungarian foodservice market including GDP per capita, consumer price index, population growth and annual household income distribution.
- Growth dynamics: In-depth data and forecasts of key channels (QSR, FSR and Pubs, Clubs and Bars) within the Hungarian foodservice market, including the value of the market, number of transactions, number of outlets and average transaction price.
- Customer segmentation: indentify the most important demographic groups, buying habits and motivations that drive out-of-home meal occasions among segments of the Hungarian population.
- Key players: Overview of market leaders within the four major channels including business descriptions and number of outlets.
- Case Studies: Learn from examples of recent successes and failures within the Hungarian foodservice market.
- The QSR channel is Hungary’s third largest profit sector channel in terms of revenue, worth approximately HUF370 billion and generating a 20.5% share of total profit sector sales value in 2016. Despite Hungary’s positive economic outlook, falling unemployment rates and rising wages, consumers’ financial confidence remains relatively subdued, driving visits to the value-focused QSR channel.
- 66% of consumers ‘enjoy experimenting with products from different cultures or countries’, and 61% of FSR consumers strongly agree that ‘they are often more willing to try new things when eating out’. Engaging with experimental and inquisitive consumers has been key to Don Pepe’s growth strategy and successful expansion in a market overwhelmingly dominated by independent operators
- Value growth in takeaway will outperform dine-in across all restaurant channels from 2016-2021.Takeaway growth will be most pronounced in the QSR and FSR channels, where sales value generated from takeaway is forecast to rise at a CAGR of approximately 5.0% to 2021.
Reasons to buy
- Specific forecasts of the Hungarian foodservice market over the next five years (2016-2021) will give readers the ability to make informed business decisions through identifying emerging/declining markets.
- Consumer segmentation detailing the desires of known consumers among all major foodservice channels (QSR, FSR and Pubs, Clubs and Bars) will allow readers understand the wants and needs of their target demographics.
- Relevant case studies will allow readers to learn from and apply lessons discovered by emerging and major players within the Hungarian foodservice market.
GDP and Consumer Price Index
Population and demographic highlights
monthly household income distribution
Introducing the Consumer Segments
Consumer segment profiles and key identification metrics
Segment engagement overview in four key profit sector channels
Profit Sector Metrics
Key metric highlights
Value share and growth by channel
Outlets and transactions growth by channel
Operator buying volumes and growth by channel
Channel historic and future growth dynamics
Outlet type and type of ownership growth dynamics
Pubs, Clubs and Bars
Summary and key take-out
Cost Sector Metrics
Cost operator trends - historic and future growth
Data and channel share breakdown
Fermented Meats (Savory & Deli Foods) Market in Hungary - Outlook to 2021: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Fermented Meats - a subset of cured meats which this includes salami,View Report
Condiment Sauces (Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces) Market in Hungary - Outlook to 2021: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Condiments are edible sauces which are added to food to enhance flavourView Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)
If a particular report is not as per your requirement you can choose "Customized Report". To visit click on -Custom Research Reports