Denmark - The Future of Foodservice to 2020
"Denmark - The Future of Foodservice to 2020", published by GlobalData, provides extensive insight and analysis of the Danish Foodservice market over the next five years (2015-2020) and acts as a vital point of reference for operators or suppliers.
An apparent end to Denmark’s ‘stop-start’ economic climate has created a post-recessionary resilience among Danish consumers. As such, the country’s profit sector foodservice grew at a CAGR of 3.1% between 2013 and 2015, making it the fastest growing Scandinavian market. In response, both long standing operators (McDonald’s, KFC) and more recent entrants (Hwy 55, Subway, Max Burger) have announced plans to expand their presence in the market, creating a ‘space race’ for desirable locations.
Future prosperity is, however, threatened by stubbornly low levels of inflation and high household debt. Despite a general preference towards independents among consumers, the Danish foodservice market is expected to become further consolidated. This is largely due to wider Europe’s fragile economic climate, with operators seeking the financial safety and shared marketing efforts provided by chains.
The report includes -
- Overview of the Danish macro-economic landscape: Detailed analysis of current macro-economic factors and their impact on Romania’s foodservice market including GDP per capita, consumer price index, population growth and annual household income distribution.
- Growth dynamics: In-depth data and forecasts of key channels (QSR, FSR and pubs, clubs & bars) within the Danish foodservice market, including the value of the market, number of transactions, number of outlets and average transaction price.
- Customer segmentation: identify the most important demographic groups, buying habits and motivations that drive out-of-home meal occasions among segments of the Danish population.
- Key players: Overview of market leaders within the three major channels including business descriptions and number of outlets.
- Case Studies: Learn from examples of recent successes and failures within the Danish foodservice market.
- Danish consumers maintain a lowered tendency to eat outside the home, a characteristic shared by other Scandinavian and Nordic markets.
- The Danish QSR market has undergone a period of evolution, and premiumization is a notable trend among both new entrants and long-standing incumbent operators. Subsequent menu changes have created brand positioning issues among operators that had historically built their success through indulgence-led fast food.
- The general high cost of eating out has cemented the need for saver-menus among operators in order to attract younger urbanites.
Reasons to buy
- Specific forecasts of the Danish foodservice market over the next five years (2015-2020) will give readers the ability to make informed business decisions through identifying emerging/declining markets.
- Consumer segmentation detailing the desires of known consumers among all major foodservice channels (QSR, FSR, pubs, clubs & bars) will allow readers understand the wants and needs of their target demographics.
- Relevant case studies will allow readers to learn from and apply lessons discovered by emerging and major players within the Danish foodservice market.
GDP and Consumer Price Index
Population and demographic highlights
Annual household income distribution
Introducing the Consumer Segments
Consumer segment profiles and key identification metrics
Segment engagement overview in four key profit sector channels
Profit Sector Metrics
Key metric highlights
Value share and growth by channel
Outlets and transactions growth by channel
Operator buying volumes and growth by channel
Channel historic and future growth dynamics
Outlet type and type of ownership growth dynamics
Profit Sector by Channel
Quick Service Restaurants (QSR)
Summary and key take-out
Full Service Restaurants (FSR)
Summary and key take-out
Pubs, Clubs and Bars
Summary and key take-out
Cost Sector Metrics
Cost operator trends - historic and future growth
Data and channel share breakdown
Tomato pastes and purees (Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces) Market in Denmark - Outlook to 2021: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Tomato pastes and purees (Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces) Market inView Report
Denmark Beverage Forecasts September 2017 Denmark Beverage Forecasts is a bi-annual report designed as a global manual to provide both historical consumption trends for all commercial beverage categories, and forecast trendsView Report
Quarterly Beverage Tracker Second Quarter 2017: Denmark GlobalDatas Denmark Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q2-17 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date withView Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)
If a particular report is not as per your requirement you can choose "Customized Report". To visit click on -Custom Research Reports