Austria - The Future of Foodservice to 2021
"Austria - The Future of Foodservice to 2021", published by GlobalData, provides extensive insight and analysis of the Austrian foodservice market over the next five years (2016-2021) and acts as a vital point of reference for operators or suppliers.
Despite a largely stagnant economy in recent years, Austria remains a highly affluent country in comparison to much of wider Europe, boasting one of the continent’s highest GDP rates per capita. As such, regular out-of-home meal occasions remain an easily affordable luxury.
Demographic changes, including a rapidly aging population, will create new challenges for operators, particularly those that rely heavily on younger cohorts. The country’s sizeable rural population, as well as a strong desire among consumers to support local businesses, has kept the Austrian foodservice market relatively fragmented.
Presistently high levels of discretionary incomes are expected to create a more quality-orientated foodservice market in future years, leading to the growth of fast-casual brands in particular.
The report includes -
- Overview of Austrias macro-economic landscape: detailed analysis of current macro-economic factors and their impact on Indias foodservice market including GDP per capita, consumer price index, population growth and annual household income distribution.
- Growth dynamics: in-depth data and forecasts of key channels (QSR, FSR, Coffee & Tea Shops) within Austrias foodservice market, including the value of the market, number of transactions, number of outlets and average transaction price.
- Customer segmentation: identify the most important demographic groups, buying habits and motivations that drive out-of-home meal occasions among segments of the Austrian population.
- Key players: overview of market leaders within the three major channels including business descriptions and number of outlets.
- Case Studies: learn from examples of recent successes and failures within Austrias foodservice market.
- As Austrian consumers continue to heavily favour domestic companies and brands, much of the foodservice market remains fragmented. International operators are therefore regularly seeking to create links between their brands and Austrian culture.
- As consumers display little evidence of brand loyalty, product innovation has taken on greater importance among operators.
- Austria’s coffee and tea shop market has entered a transitional period, moving away from instant and on-the-go coffee and towards longer, drawn out occasions, akin to that of traditional Viennese cafes. This transaction has been further facilitated by a number of ‘third-wave’ coffee shop operators that have entered the market.
Reasons to buy
- Specific forecasts of the Austrian foodservice market over the next five years (2016-2021) will give readers the ability to make informed business decisions through identifying emerging/declining markets.
- Consumer segmentation detailing the desires of known consumers among all major foodservice channels (QSR, FSR, Coffee & Tea shops) will allow readers to understand the wants and needs of their target demographics.
- Relevant case studies will allow readers to learn from and apply lessons discovered by emerging and major players within Austrias foodservice market.
GDP and Consumer Price Index
Population and demographic highlights
Annual household income distribution
Introducing the Consumer Segments
Consumer segment profiles and key identification metrics
Segment engagement overview in four key profit sector channels
Profit Sector Metrics
Key metric highlights
Value share and growth by channel
Outlets and transactions growth by channel
Operator buying volumes and growth by channel
Channel historic and future growth dynamics
Outlet type and type of ownership growth dynamics
Profit Sector by Channel
Quick Service Restaurants (QSR)
Summary and key take-out
Full Service Restaurants (FSR)
Summary and key take-out
Coffee and Tea Shops
Summary and key take-out
Cost Sector Metrics
Cost operator trends - historic and future growth
Data and channel share breakdown
Cakes, Pastries & Sweet Pies (Bakery & Cereals) Market in Austria - Outlook to 2022: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Cakes, Pastries & Sweet Pies (Bakery & Cereals) Market inView Report
Cereal Bars (Bakery & Cereals) Market in Austria - Outlook to 2022: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Cereal Bars (Bakery & Cereals) Market in Austria - Outlook to 2022: MarketView Report
Baking Mixes (Bakery & Cereals) Market in Austria - Outlook to 2022: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Baking Mixes (Bakery & Cereals) Market in Austria - Outlook to 2022: MarketView Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)
If a particular report is not as per your requirement you can choose "Customized Report". To visit click on -Custom Research Reports