"SCG Perla on Broadway Mixed-Use Tower California - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "SCG Perla on Broadway Mixed-Use Tower California - Project Profile" is part of Timetrics database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
SCG America Group Inc (SCG) a subsidiary of Shanghai Construction Group is undertaking the construction of a mixed-use tower in Los Angeles, California, the US.
The project involves the construction of a 35-story mixed-use tower. It includes the construction of 450 condominium units, a 650m2 groundfloor retail space, an 4,459m2 outdoor space, a four-story atrium, a gym, a media room, three outdoor decks, swimming pools, cabana lounges, outdoor kitchens, restaurants, coffee shops, parking and related facilities and the installation of elevators, safety and security systems.
CallisonRTKL has been appointed as architect, Hirsch Bedner Associates as an interior designer and Archean Light as a marketing consultant.
On September 21, 2017, a groundbreaking ceremony held.
As of September 2017, construction activities are underway and are scheduled to be completed by the first quarter of 2020.
The Perla on Broadway project involves the construction of a 35-story mixed-use tower in Los Angeles, California, the US.
The US$300 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of 450 condominium units
2. Construction of a 650m2 ground floor retail space
3. Construction of a 4,459m2 outdoor space
4. Construction of a four-story atrium
5. Construction of a gym
6. Construction of a media room
7. Construction of three outdoor decks
8. Construction of swimming pools
9. Construction of cabana lounges
10. Construction of outdoor kitchens
11. Construction of restaurants
12. Construction of coffee shops
13. Construction of parking facilities
14. Installation of elevators
15. Installation of safety and security systems
Reasons To Buy
Gain insight into the project.
Monitor the latest project developments.
Identify key project contacts.
Publisher Name : Timetric