"NWQ SLC Port Global Logistics Center Utah - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "NWQ SLC Port Global Logistics Center Utah - Project Profile" is part of Timetrics database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
NWQ LLC (NWQ), a joint venture between Colmena Group, Wadsworth Development Group and Stokes Partners, is planning to build a logistics center in Salt Lake City, Utah, the US.
The project involves the construction of a logistics center. It will be developed in phases.
The first involves the construction of a 247,002m2 logistics complex comprising six buildings. It includes the construction of a 26,325m2 building I, a 25,008m2 building II, a 41,516m2 building III, a 41,516m2 building IV, a 97,808m2 building V, a 14,827m2 building VI.
The further phases include the construction of a 49,424m2 building and a 15,793m2 building.
The project includes the construction of warehouses, loading and unloading facilities, truck yards, distribution units, an administrative space, parking and related facilities.
CBRE Inc has been appointed as a planning consultant.
In January 2018, NWQ enters into a development agreement with the Salt Lake City Councils Board of Directors of the Redevelopment Agency of Salt Lake.
In February 2018, NWQ unveiled the project plans of the first phase.
As of March 2018, planning activities are underway.
The groundbreaking on the first phase is expected to held in 2018.
The SLC Port Global Logistics Center project involves the construction of a logistics center in Salt Lake City, Utah, the US.
The US$500 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a 247,002m2 logistics complex comprising six buildings in the first phase
2. Construction of a 26,325m2 building I
3. Construction of a 25,008m2 building II
4. Construction of a 41,516m2 building III
5. Construction of a 41,516m2 building IV
6. Construction of a 97,808m2 building V
7. Construction of a 14,827m2 building VI
8. Construction of warehouses
9. Construction of loading and unloading facilities
10. Construction of truck yards
11. Construction of distribution units
12. Construction of an administrative space
13. Construction of parking facilities
14. Construction of related facilities
Reasons To Buy
Gain insight into the project.
Monitor the latest project developments.
Identify key project contacts.
Publisher Name : Timetric