Global Custom Market Research Reports Provider Company

NNPC – Bayelsa Crude Oil Refinery – Nigeria - Project Profile

  • Published Date: 30 Sep 2017
  • Number of Pages: 7
  • Category: Construction
  • Country: Romania

Synopsis


"NNPC Bayelsa Crude Oil Refinery Nigeria - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.

The "NNPC Bayelsa Crude Oil Refinery Nigeria - Project Profile" is part of Timetrics database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.

Summary


Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is planning to undertake the Bayelsa crude oil refinery project in Nigeria.

The project involves the construction of a crude oil refinery with capacity of 300,000 to 400,000 barrels per day (BPD).

It includes the construction of a distillation unit, a feedstock facility, a storage facility, processing units and other facilities, and the installation of pipes, pumps and safety system.

The project will be undertaken on a Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) basis with China State Construction Engineering Corporation Limited (CSCEC) as the developer.

On May 13, 2010, NNPC signed the memorandum of understanding (MoU) with CSCEC for the development of the project. Under the terms of agreement, 80% of the project cost will be funded by the China Export Credit Insurance Corporation and a consortium of Chinese banks and the remaining 20% will be funded by NNPC. However there has been no progress on the project till 2015.

Wood Mackenzie and Foster Wheeler have been appointed as consultants to undertake the detailed feasibility studies (DFS) of the project.

In 2011, feasibility studies on the project site were completed.

In the fourth quarter of 2012, the Nigerian government had invited Indian Oil Corp. Ltd (IOC) to build and operate the refinery.

In April 2016, NNPC and CSCEC has signed a fresh agreement for the project development. The project is a part of US$23 billion deal of CSCEC with NNPC.

Planning activities are underway.

Scope


The project involves the construction of a crude oil refinery with capacity of 300,000 to 400,000 barrels per day in Bayelsa, Nigeria.

The US$5,000 million project includes the following:

1. Construction of processing units

2. Construction of a refinery building

3. Construction of storage tanks

4. Construction of distillation units

5. Construction of an administrative facility

6. Installation of machinery

7. Laying of pipelines

Reasons To Buy


Gain insight into the project.

Monitor the latest project developments.

Identify key project contacts.

Publisher Name : Timetric

1.Key Statistics
2.Key Dates
3.Sector
4.Operating metrics
5.Tender Information
6.Scope
7.Description
8.Latest update
9.Background
10.Key Contacts
11.General News, Project News
12.Appendix



Synopsis NNPC Bayelsa Crude Oil Refinery Nigeria - Project Profile contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership

View Report

Synopsis NNPC Benue Energy Renewable Plant Nigeria - Project Profile contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership

View Report
There is no reviews available for this report

Select License Type

Delivery Details

Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)

Customized Report

If a particular report is not as per your requirement you can ‎choose "Customized Report". To visit click on -

Custom Research Reports