"MDC Miami Dade College Innovation Center Florida - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "MDC Miami Dade College Innovation Center Florida - Project Profile" is part of Timetrics database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Miami Dade College (MDC) is planning to construct an innovation center in Miami, Florida, the US.
The project involves the construction of a four-story innovation center. It includes an enclosed footbridge, classrooms, an auditorium with capacity for 300 people, meeting rooms, laboratories for clinical studies, massage and respiratory rooms, a teaching and learning simulation center, a library, a gymnasium and an assembly hall.
On March 24, 2017, the OHL Group (OHL), through its subsidiary OHL Arellano (OHLA), was awarded the construction contract.
The project involves the construction of a four-story innovation center in Miami, Florida, the US.
The US$43 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of an enclosed footbridge
2. Construction of classrooms
3. Construction of an auditorium
4. Construction of meeting rooms
5. Construction of laboratories for clinical studies
6. Construction of massage and respiratory rooms
7. Construction of a teaching and learning simulation center
8. Construction of a library
9. Construction of a gymnasium
10. Construction of an assembly hall
Reasons To Buy
Gain insight into the project.
Monitor the latest project developments.
Identify key project contacts.
Publisher Name : Timetric