Global Custom Market Research Reports Provider Company

phone

KUSB – Kwasa Utama Commercial Development – Selangor - Project Profile

  • Published Date: 30 Sep 2017
  • Number of Pages: 6
  • Category: Construction
  • Country: Malaysia

Synopsis


"KUSB Kwasa Utama Commercial Development Selangor - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.

The "KUSB Kwasa Utama Commercial Development Selangor - Project Profile" is part of Timetrics database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.

Summary


Kwasa Utama Sdn Bhd (KUSB) is planning to build a commercial complex in Sungai Buloh, Selangor, Malaysia.

The project involves the construction of a 734,863m2 commercial complex on 12ha of land. It includes the construction of eight office towers, a hotel, an auditorium, retail units, parking and other related facilities.

In October 2015, KUSB signed a US$730 million management contract with Malaysian Resources Corp Bhd (MRCB) to develop the project.

KUSB is 95% owned by the Employees Provident Fund (EPF) while the remaining 5% is owned by Kwasa Land Sdn Bhd.

Planning activities are underway.

Scope


The Kwasa Utama project involves the construction of a 734,863m2 commercial complex on 12ha of land in Sungai Buloh, Selangor, Malaysia.

The US$896 million project includes the following:

1. Construction of eight office towers

2. Construction of a hotel

3. Construction of an auditorium

4. Construction of retail units

5. Construction of parking facilities

6. Construction of related facilities

Reasons To Buy


Gain insight into the project.

Monitor the latest project developments.

Identify key project contacts.

Publisher Name : Timetric

1.Key Statistics
2.Key Dates
3.Sector
4.Operating metrics
5.Tender Information
6.Scope
7.Description
8.Latest update
9.Background
10.Key Contacts
11.General News, Project News
12.Appendix



Synopsis KUSB Kwasa Utama Commercial Development Selangor - Project Profile contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership

View Report
There is no reviews available for this report

Select License Type

Delivery Details

Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)

Customized Report

If a particular report is not as per your requirement you can ‎choose "Customized Report". To visit click on -

Custom Research Reports