"ITTIG Yulin Civil Airport Guangxi - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "ITTIG Yulin Civil Airport Guangxi - Project Profile" is part of Timetrics database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Yulin Transportation Tourism Investment Group Co., Ltd (YTTIG), is planning to construct an airport with the handling capacity of 740,000 passengers in Yulin, Guangxi, China.
The project involves the construction of a 2,600m long and 45m wide runway, an 8,000m2 terminal building, six parking slots, contact roads, air traffic control tower, taxiways, security-check points, freight storehouses and fire station, and the installation of elevators, equipment, and supporting facilities.
Planning activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of an airport in Yulin, Guangxi, China.
The US$222 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a terminal building on an 8,000m2 area
2. Construction of six parking slots
3. Construction of contact road
4. Construction of an air traffic control building
5. Construction of a 2,600m-long runway
6. Construction of security-check points
7. Construction of freight storehouses
8. Construction of a fire station
9. Construction of an air traffic control tower
10. Installation of elevators and equipment
Reasons To Buy
Gain insight into the project.
Monitor the latest project developments.
Identify key project contacts.
Publisher Name : Timetric