Day & Zimmermann Group Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Day & Zimmermann Group, Inc. (Day & Zimmerman) is a provider of construction and engineering services. The company also offers operations and maintenance, staffing, security and defense services. Its portfolio of services includes architecture, engineering and construction, maintenance and modification services. In addition, the company offers security, talent and outsourcing services, and validation and workforce solutions. It also manufactures a variety of ammunition for close combat, direct fire and indirect fire. It serves several sectors such as chemical, government and defense, manufacturing, microelectronics, pharmaceutical and health care and power. The company has presence in more than 150 locations globally. Day & Zimmerman is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US.
Day & Zimmermann Group Inc Key Recent Developments
Mar 15,2018: Day & Zimmermann awarded maintenance contract at largest power production plant in the U.S.
Nov 06,2017: Day & Zimmermann names former utility executive John McCormick VP of Fossil
Aug 24,2017: Day & Zimmermann names Nickee Allison as Vice President of Environmental Health & SafetyReasons To Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Publisher Name : GlobalData