"Bader Lake Calhoun Residential Complex Minnesota - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "Bader Lake Calhoun Residential Complex Minnesota - Project Profile" is part of Timetrics database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Bader Development (Bader) is planning to build a residential complex in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the US.
The project involves the construction of a residential complex comprising 739 apartments on 2.2ha of land. It will be developed in three phases.
The first and second phase includes the construction of two 22-storey buildings with 195-unit apartment located on the north side of the Lake Calhoun tower, third phase includes a six storey building with 140-unit apartment and the fourth phase includes six storey building with 209 unit apartment.
The project includes the construction of swimming pools, townhouses, commercial space, retail space, parking and related facilities, and the renovation a 21-story Calhoun Tower building with 108 apartment units.
Elness Swenson Graham Architects, Inc. has been appointed as architect and Frana Cos. as general contractor.
Bader acquired the project site in December 2016.
In January 2018, the project plans were revised.
The project involves the construction of a residential complex comprising 739 apartments on 2.2ha of land in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the US.
The US$130 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a 195-unit apartment building in the first phase.
2. Construction of a 195-unit apartment building in the second phase.
3. Construction of a 140-unit apartment building in the third phase.
4. Construction of a 209-unit apartment building in the fourth phase.
5. Construction of swimming pools.
6. Construction of townhouses.
7. Construction of commercial space.
8. Construction of retail space.
9. Construction of parking facilities.
10. Renovation a 21-story Calhoun Tower building with 108 apartment units.
11. Construction of related facilities.
12. Installation of elevators.
Reasons To Buy
Gain insight into the project.
Monitor the latest project developments.
Identify key project contacts.
Publisher Name : Timetric