Panama Petrochem Ltd. (Panama Petrochem) is a petroleum product manufacturer. The company manufactures and exports petroleum specialty products. Its products include liquid paraffins or white mineral oil, petroleum jelly BP or USP or IP, PANOIL – 60, PANOIL – 70, PANOIL – 90, PANOIL - SH – 150, PANOIL - C – 140, PANOIL - JW – 345, PANOIL – 460, transformer oil, rubber process oil, textile oils and cable jelly and compounds. The company’s caters to cosmic, pharmaceutical, ink and resins, transformer MFG, rubber and tire, textile and cable MFG industries. Panama Petrochem is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Panama Petrochem Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Jan 07, 2013: Panama Petrochem Establishes Wholly-owned Subsidiary In UAE
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Panama Petrochem Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Panama Petrochem Ltd. including: and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Panama Petrochem Ltd. - Key Information
Panama Petrochem Ltd. - Overview
Panama Petrochem Ltd. - Key Employees
Panama Petrochem Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
Panama Petrochem Ltd. - Key Operational Heads
Panama Petrochem Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Panama Petrochem Ltd. - History
Panama Petrochem Ltd. - Company Statement
Panama Petrochem Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Panama Petrochem Ltd. - Business Description
Panama Petrochem Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
Panama Petrochem Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Panama Petrochem Ltd. - Strengths
Panama Petrochem Ltd. - Weaknesses
Panama Petrochem Ltd. - Opportunities
Panama Petrochem Ltd. - Threats
Panama Petrochem Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Panama Petrochem Ltd. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Panama Petrochem Ltd., Key Information
Panama Petrochem Ltd., Key Ratios
Panama Petrochem Ltd., Share Data
Panama Petrochem Ltd., Major Products and Services
Panama Petrochem Ltd., History
Panama Petrochem Ltd., Key Employees
Panama Petrochem Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Panama Petrochem Ltd., Key Operational Heads
Panama Petrochem Ltd., Other Locations
Panama Petrochem Ltd., Subsidiaries
Panama Petrochem Ltd., Key Competitors
Panama Petrochem Ltd., SWOT Analysis
Panama Petrochem Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
Panama Petrochem Ltd., Annual Ratios
Panama Petrochem Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Panama Petrochem Ltd., Performance Chart
Panama Petrochem Ltd., Ratio Charts
Panama Midstream Oil and Gas Industry Outlook to 2022 - Market Forecasts for Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG), Oil Storage and Pipelines Panama Midstream Oil and Gas Industry Outlook to 2022 -View Report
Panama Petrochem Ltd (Panama Petrochem) is a chemical company that develops, manufactures and markets petroleum specialty products. The company offers products such as white oil or liquid paraffin oil, petroleumView Report
The report Paper and Paperboard Packaging Market in Panama to 2021 offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for paper and paperboard packagingView Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)
If a particular report is not as per your requirement you can choose "Customized Report". To visit click on -Custom Research Reports